Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closed2 DAY DIET LINGZHI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Jayla-K View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2011 at 3:34am
 2 day diet use to be good before it was banned by the FDA . This natural pill had a prescription drug for weight loss in it without naming the drug on the label. People lost weight so fast back in 2008 and 2009. Now the market is full of fakes or the less effective 5326 which is the ending upc bar code found on the bottom of the 2daydiet box. Most people think their body begins to get immune to the pill but they have the fake one. The 5326 version doesn’t provide any weight loss benefits no matter what size you are. I so give people the side eye who claim this version works. There are too many negative claims on the internet about the 5326 version. I lost about 30LB in a month on the 8753 version. The pill was a dark burgundy color. The contents inside the pill hand a tan color. If you tasted the contents it was extremely bitter and gave you a slight numb effect on your tongue. This pill flushed out all the fat that you took in through bms. You will have bms after every meal and that depended on how big your meal was. I stuck with salad until I got use to the side effect. Your food cravings will go away and you will have to remind yourself to eat. I later combined it with that 3 ballerina tea and I lost weight fast. Be careful when buying this product now. These sellers are cash hungry. They will lie saying the version that they have works when it's usually the 5326 version. They know the 5326 version doesn’t have the ingredient in it that causes weight loss results. Customs have shutdown access to the effective version 8753 from getting into the USA. Some seller will try to steal your money claiming customs held the item. You have others sellers changing the upc to 8753 when they know it’s a knock off. These pills are made in china the box is written in Chinese  not Japanese. Look at the box this character  it’s suppose to be shaded in red only on the box. On the bottle this character it’s suppose to be clear. The female bodies on the top are all suppose to have pale skinned and fakes have tan skin. Check out the stomach above the navel there is Chinese writing in black. That Chinese writing is supposed to be centered above the middle of the belly button. If that writing is going to the left of the belly button and not centered above the middle where it should be then it’s a fake or the least effective version. On the effective version along the front side of the bottle you will see in red FAT BURNER  EXPELLIHNG OF TOXIN  RELIEVING CONSTIPATION. The effective version was known to have some misspellings while it was being translated like the word Expellihng. Also misspelling in the suggested Usage like the word start was spelled like Strat and uncomfortable was spelled as uncomfortable. When I first bought my bottle back in 2008 I didn’t even pay attention to all the mistakes on the bottle. I jumped on buying it because there were great weight loss stories before the fakes hit the market. All I know is that version8753 worked and I didn’t give a damn if it was misspelled or not since it was coming from another country and translations errors are possible. The less effective version have everything spelled right in most cases but you still won’t lose a thing and if you happens to lose a little it’s because of your own eating habits and work out regimen and not the pill. The fake pill won't suppress your appetite at all. You’ll probably gain weight by taking the pill. Some people get constipated or bloated with fakes and that’s why some sellers will tell people to drink a lot of water. Doesn’t the bottle say relieving constipation????? So if you constipated you taking fakes. You will Bo all the time on the real pill until your body gets rid of the bad stuff inside. Fakes look like this FAT BURNER . EXPELLIHNG OF TOXIN . RELIEVING CONSTIPATION. The fakes have dots separating those words. It is impossible to find the effective version 8753 without it being fake. These sellers knock off the label packaging to make it look like the one sold before the fakes came out. So you really won’t know until you buy the pill that it’s fake. Now there still is a chance that a seller bought a mass stock load before it was banned but it's still a toss up. I'd say if the pill doesn't work blast the sellers so everybody will know not to buy from them. They got paid so they deserve a rating even if it's a bad one.
Sponsored Links

sparel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2011 at 1:57pm
^^^ummm interesting....

anyways...I sorry I haven't been on here lately I've been extremely busy as well as trying to get my workouts in everyday...today is my 57 day!!! and I'm extremely happy i'm now pushing into my last month!Smile
sparel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2011 at 8:36am

Yes!!! it's been a while but you know what it was worth me just focusing on this new life change for me... in the past 69 days I have not took a break from working out!!! i'm so excited because with great results comes great followers...my mother, sister and friend are all getting trained by me lol...I won't lie I've only been on 2 day diet for about a month and maybe a coule days...I bought a total of 3 boxes from the seller but decided to give them to my mother and sister and bestie...so anyways month one and two I age nothing but I would say a pretty health but restricted diet...for my last month and hopefully for the rest of my life I went vegan...It's been 8 days vegan and I feel fantastic, I've been thinkink of doing this for sometime now and am very happy that I made it my choice to do so...so it's been 8 days vegan with 21 days left of my 90 days on this diet...I've learn so much about this and happy almost done!Smile

sparel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 10:52am
yes day 72 day done!! continue...almost there!!!
Divaflyy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2011 at 1:59pm
Its been replaced with the HalfDay Diet Linghzi!!!!

Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2011 at 10:58am
What Jayla-K posted is sssoooooo true. I purchased super slim bomb back in 08 and they were the best thing that could have happened to me. 30lbs in a month. If I knew it was gonna be taken off the market I woulda bought 10 boxes at a time lol. Never have been able to find the originals again. All the stuff on the market is just fake
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2011 at 11:02am
i think sparel should post before and after pics
Divaflyy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2011 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

What Jayla-K posted is sssoooooo true. I purchased super slim bomb back in 08 and they were the best thing that could have happened to me. 30lbs in a month. If I knew it was gonna be taken off the market I woulda bought 10 boxes at a time lol. Never have been able to find the originals again. All the stuff on the market is just fake

was this an appetite suppressent??? wht did it do lol 30lbs in 30 days is crazzzy
cutiecake View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 4:17pm
Divaflyy,

Where did you order the Half Day Diet Pills?
Divaflyy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2011 at 8:49am
ebay...from easytobefit  they work rather well..
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>
  Share Topic