Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 DAY DIET LINGZHI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lyricm05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricm05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 DAY DIET LINGZHI
    Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 6:23pm
THESE APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS ARE NO JOKE! YOULL LOSE ABOUT 10LBS A WEEK! the only side affects I had was extreme thirst and sometimes I couldn't sleep but I'm use to not not getting enough sleep! I went from 170lbs to 135lbs in a little over a month! I usually by mines from ioffer :) the last time I took these pill were in Aug 2010...I literally had to force myself to eat! I mean I could go 2 to 3 days without eating! (I just considered myself on a fast ;) Google it and you'll come up with all kind of reviews of people losing 20 to 30lbs in one month! The most that the cost on ioffer from a reputable seller is $12 shipping included and all you'll need is 1 bottle. I now weigh 150...damn birth Control...I know after a couple of weeks of popping these babies ill be back around 130/135
Sponsored Links

lyricm05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricm05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 6:30pm
I'm on my phone how the heck do I post my before and afters? ??
lexie636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexie636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 8:03pm
wow, amazing. You lost all that weight in a month, I didnt even lose that much on a proscription drug.lol Whats the sellers name you bought from bcoz there too many fake pills on ioffer like ebay & amazon or the rest of the internet. If the Fruta planta I bought at the Asian market doesnt work for me, then I will try this one next.
lyricm05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricm05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 8:54pm
Well the person I use to buy from no longer sells...but when I do get the extra $12 I'm just going to buy from a reputable seller! There are a lot of sellers but the buyers will definitely let you know if their pills are fake or not!
A_NEW_ME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_NEW_ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 9:46pm
WOW now that's crazy!!! I may have to try this out! I did read where you may experience a mild upset stomach while on the pills.....was this your experience lyric? Was it often or tolerable if so?
lexie636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexie636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by lyricm05 lyricm05 wrote:

Well the person I use to buy from no longer sells...but when I do get the extra $12 I'm just going to buy from a reputable seller! There are a lot of sellers but the buyers will definitely let you know if their pills are fake or not!

thanks!
lyricm05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricm05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 1:11am
Originally posted by A_NEW_ME A_NEW_ME wrote:

WOW now that's crazy!!! I may have to try this out! I did read where you may experience a mild upset stomach while on the pills.....was this your experience lyric? Was it often or tolerable if so?

Nope never experienced an upset stomach at all...I believe I did have quite a few bowel movements more than often!
lyricm05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricm05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 1:14am
I found out about these pills on this forum! :) sexibeach is the one who mentioned them in a post I believe. In 09 but she was taking some pills called Lidia* not sure :-/ but if you do a search it'll pop up! 400+ pages on these appetite suppresanrs! :-)
A_NEW_ME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_NEW_ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 1:22am
Thanks girl!! I'll check out the previous post! I've been on zxt/extreme and I'm trying to shake this extra weight by June LOL. I'm super impatient!

I'll keep u posted
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 5:06am
I BUMPED up the thread for you.. that's great on your weight loss

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>