FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1st pics from NeNe's wedding...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

What in the new/not really money hell...are Loubous really that important that they had to get a ghetto ass all red bottoms everybody pic? Yuck.

that is hella tackyDead
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 9:49pm
Ok slowly worked my way through this thread and saw NeNe wedding dress and I don't like it on her frame.  I will admit that I can't stand mermaid dresses, especially with the extra fabric.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

that red bottom picture is tacky

shouldn't they be used to money by now?

This, I can only hope that the shoes were donated for the purpose of advertisement?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

that red bottom picture is tacky

shouldn't they be used to money by now?
all i could do was    then smh
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 6:18am
Im not surprised. The photographer knew what type of couple he was dealing with. We all remember when Greg was on the radio (there was a BHM thread about it) saying that he exhausted his entire 300k savings to buy items that made him look rich so that Nene could get on the RHOATL and then she dissed him when she became popular...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 4:43pm
say what now?
300K savings?
trying to look rich to get on a tv show?
dissed?

yikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

say what now?
300K savings?
trying to look rich to get on a tv show?
dissed?

yikes

I tried to google up the BHM thread, but sadly, I pulled up this website that has the whole history of Nene & Greg's messiness broken down in a timeline with court records showing evictions, shoplifting charges, child support, just all kinds of mess...but if anyone want to see the youtube of the radio dj talking to Greg about the 300k and how he and Nene were divorcing b/c 'her head blew up', it is also in the link. I want to know why he owed the DJ money...

The people who watch the show will remember an episode where Nene was crying and screaming at Greg at the dining room table about the leaked discussion with the dj. He later said on some interview that he didnt know that his discussion was being recorded and aired and apologized.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/the-men-of-real-housewives/gregg-leakes/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 5:35pm
@PH - i think that you will see why Star Jones made the 'she dont go where i go' comment after looking at the videoLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 6:00pm
dead! lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 6:05pm
wtf @ she ain't married she sleep with other folks husband. I guess he didn't know that was being recorded
*still listening*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>