Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

1st date to the $1 movie theater

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st date to the $1 movie theater
    Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:21pm
Dealbreaker or not if u feeling everything else about the man?
Sponsored Links

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:53am
Deal breaker.....I've been through this before....it doesn't get better.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:43am
LMAO HE'S NOT EVEN TRYING

NEXT
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:59am
WTH? That's just an insult. We are not high school kids dating for the first time. You a grown man trying to take me to the $1 theater? If I was feeling everything else about him, my eyes would be woke to the true fucc nicca that he is as soon as he rolled up on the matinee. I would no longer be feeling him.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:34pm
$1 movie theater most likely has the worst selection of movies... or just plain old movies.
Not worth it, and so is the guy.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:26pm
I guess it depends on what type of $1 movie theatre he took you to. If you mentioned you like old, foreign, or independent movies then i wouldn't be too insulted since most cheap movie theatres play those types of movies. Maybe he was taking into account your personal interests and tried to shape the date around something you would enjoy. Would you rather him rent one of those movies then ask you to "come chill" at his place and watch a movie?

But if its just the cheap ass broken movie theatre down the road playing the first transformers movie, then he can keep it movin. I have no issues with being frugal but thats just being lazy and cheap.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:20am
No...$1 movie, he could of did better than that. Deal Breaker!

The $1 movie comes later on down the line......every once in a while.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:09am
there is no excuse for this
living Social
Groupon
have specials everyday for restaraunts.
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

LMAO HE'S NOT EVEN TRYING

NEXT
Yeah, I'm going to go with this!
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 6:32pm
Yeah Im sorry I couldn't do go on a first date at a $1 movie theater, and Im not saying a guy has to spend a lot of money taking me out but this is just a no no. I have a girlfriend that mentioned that her man took her to one of these places, but they have been together for a few years so i guess its a bit different.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic