Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1mo+ Review on CV Yaki Deep Wave *PICS INSIDE!!*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

1mo+ Review on CV Yaki Deep Wave *PICS INSIDE!!*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:42pm
Girl, it is just beautiful! I know it seems like a lot (but you are far from "cousin it")..Diva hair!
The medium yaki term is helpful to know. I didn't know how they did both textures, but now it makes sense that the curls are done after the yaki.  I can see how you wouldn't want the textured smoothed out by the curly perm.

I asked for a light yaki on a body wave and I know what you are saying about the textured feel. I am new to ordering any kind of yaki, but from what I have experienced, the light yaki process seems to take away that high shine.

Sponsored Links

blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by beautifulhair123 beautifulhair123 wrote:

the hair looks great !
misszolae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misszolae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:29pm
Thnx Blackarosoe :)

& cocopuffs thnx again :D  Oh & he says that the yaki texture is permed but the waves/curls are steam processed afterwards. That was another thing I questioned him about b/c I was concerned about double-chemical processing so his answer made me feel better about it.

And yes definitely adding a yaki texture helps remove shine, as does the type of hair you start off with. I chose virgin chinese b/c of it's thick strands and already medium luster. Idk I'm just over the super shiny hair right now (no offense to those who love it!). I'm more into the low luster/textured hair b/c it's a more realistic match to my own coarse texture.

Edited by misszolae - Jan 23 2013 at 2:30pm
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:39pm
He will allow you to exchange, that isn't the problem...It is the return shipping to China, the cheapest is UPS/DHL which is at least $70..
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:44pm
Awwww, your avi pic is pretty!

I like this look on you. The hair is full, and the texture and closure app do make it look natural.
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

He will allow you to exchange, that isn't the problem...It is the return shipping to China, the cheapest is UPS/DHL which is at least $70..

Wrong thread! Sorry!
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:11pm
gorgeous and i have the perfect closure sitting in a drawer...def considering for summer hair. thanks for the review op.
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:23pm
Love the texture and curls
misszolae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misszolae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:08pm
Aw Thanks ladies! Big smile This was my first real review so was nervous to post lol 
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:37pm
Pretty, thanks for sharing and good review. I'm planning on getting some light yaki deep wave from him soon do this was very helpful. Please keep us posted on how it's holding up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic