FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 794795796797798>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 3.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 3:17pm
No Charges in Kendrick Johnson's Death

For a really long time we’ve been waiting for an update on investigation of Kendrick Johnson’s death. And here we go - no charges filed , although there are many suspects.

When we first heard the news about this incident, we were really shocked by what happened to this black boy at school. 

First of all there were two official reports in this case. 

The Georgia Bureau of Investigators did an additional autopsy and ruled that Johnson did indeed die due to positional asphyxia. Johnson’s family ordered an independent private autopsy. The results of that autopsy found “unexplained, apparent non-accidental blunt force trauma”.The private pathologist said Johnson had instead died of blunt force trauma to the neck.

One of them stated that Kendrick’s Body was stuffed with papers and rolled up in a gym mat, but when police started investigating the case and found two of Kendrick’s schoolmates as probable suspects, suddenly report has changed. It stated that Kendrick’s death  was an accident. WOW. 

By the way, school’s surveillance video is missing 3 hours (!) of footage right after the moment Kendrick entered the gym.

Interesting Fact: Branden Bell and Brian Bell are sons of an FBI agent.

When the incident happened it had a little coverage on the news. Almost none. And now we have no charges in K. Johnson’s death. 

We need justice. And we won’t stop seeking for it.

Read more t BlackMattersUs

This really disgusts me.

Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 3:46pm

Kalief Browder sat for THREE YEARS in Rikers Island Jail, without trial or conviction, FALSELY charged with stealing a backpack. He was in solitary confinement for two of those years, and the torment of his experience led him to commit suicide.

Brock Turner, convicted rapist, sentenced to SIX MONTHS. Spot the difference

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 3:47pm

LOOK AT THIS SH*T.

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 4:01pm

18-Year Old Woman Charged in Beating Death of Homeless Man in Santee (X)  

Notice they did not use her mugshot for this photo. 

also did not call her a woman/adult or any other degrading terms such as thug/terrorist

She was called a woman in the article, but not the tweet. Good point to all.

She beat a homeless  man to death and all we hear is it was an 18 year old girl? No name? No drugging up criminal history? No dragging their families history through the mud? We all know why, the is a white lady.

When you kill someone and you’re not portrayed as the killer you are
#WhitePrivilege

(I think this is more a case of media being softer because the subject is a woman, but whatever.)

Nostradamus: Black women don’t get this treatment though, so there goes THAT  bullsh*t theory.

@yungprofesora - read the story. She was charged IN the killing, not WITH the killing. 

@myactivism I hope this doesn’t come off as rude, but could you show me a few examples of black women getting different treatment? To my knowledge there are very few black female murderers shown in the media to begin with.

@nostradamus-was-right. Rude? VERY. This is something you can easily Google. Your statement makes it clear you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.  1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6). 

My comment is about the MUGSHOTS that are not used nearly as often when the person arrested is white. Now pardon me while I block you for derailing a race discrimination discussion with gender discrimination.

Please don’t come for someone who is BLACK, a woman, AND who taught criminal justice for years asking for receipts. YOU WILL GET OWNED.

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 4:09pm

A violent bigot wanted to be an officer. It’s almost as if…there’s a reason why he’d be drawn to police work. Imagine having a badge and getting away with being hateful and oppressive. Hmmmm…

Say👏it👏louder👏

yeah! let’s use the slaughtering of 50 LGBT people as a pedestal to keep preaching hate!!

Don’t whisper in your tags beloved. Say all that on the post why don’t you? LGBTQ People of Color. And you’re talking reckless to an LGTBQ Person of Color critiquing the institution that has bullied, harassed, and slaughtered people like me ever since its founding and continues to wage state sanctioned violence against us and attract AWFUL BIGOTS and reducing it to ‘hate’. Aw you’re cute.

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 4:22pm

this is a story of epic proportions. Smdh #Oakland

I know I reblogged this my my city is number two!?!?!?!?!?! This why I have to get the f*ck out of OKC!

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 4:25pm

#BlackLivesMatter Activist: Oakland Needs to Name the "Predatory" Cops Who Raped & Trafficked Girl
Oakland is facing a major police scandal in which multiple Oakland police officers are facing allegations of statutory rape and human trafficking after allegedly having sex with an underage girl who was working as a sex worker. Three police chiefs have resigned in recent days. The Associated Press reports that of the 14 Oakland police officers involved in the sex crime scandal, two have resigned and three others are on paid leave. On Friday afternoon, protesters demonstrated outside the Oakland Police Department headquarters, wrapping red "danger" tape outside the department and posting "Megan’s Law" warnings to alert the community that there are statutory rapists in their vicinity. We speak to Cat Brooks, an Oakland-based Black Lives Matter activist and co-founder of the Anti Police-Terror Project. Brooks helped organize Friday’s protest against the Oakland Police Department.

14 Oakland police officers involved in the sex crime scandal, two have resigned and three others are on paid leave.

more details here

We do want to see arrests and convictions of the officers that were involved. You know, if I or you committed statutory rape, we would be arrested.

#BlackLivesMatter #Rape #PoliceBrutality #CrookedCops

#StayWoke

Oh sh*t! This need notes    #*&%^$#@ECrookedCops 

WTF?! Boooooooost 

!!!!!this sh*t important af!!!!! c’mon

Disgusting…

BLUE LIVES MATTERRRRRRRR

/sarcasm

This is why poc and young people need to vote more so we can have a just justices system #StayWoke

#BLACKLIVESMATTER I AM OVER SEEING BLACK WOMEN, BLACK MEN, BLACK CHIDREN (BOYS AND GIRLS) BEING MISTREATED AND BEING TREATED AS IF WE (BLACK PEOPLE) ARE NOT WORTH ANYTHING! THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPTED AND I AM TIRED OF IT! WE HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!!!!

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2016 at 10:47am

A Texas, gun-advocating mom who fatally shot both of her daughters was killed by police near Houston

Calls of a disturbance in the city of Fulshear, a suburb outside of Houston, prompted police to kill Christy Sheats who had already shot her two daughters, 22-year-old Taylor Sheats and 17-year-old Madison Sheats when they arrived. An investigation of Christy Sheat’s social media has now revealed disturbing posts regarding her gun advocacy.

tbh I’m surprised the police actually shot her.  

Tbf, she’s a “Mom who *&%^$#@Eed up” which means her privileges are suspended pending rash decisions

Have you read this disappointing story? Every source I’ve read is of course showing happy go lucky pictures of the woman who shot and killed her 2 daughters. Everyone is saying she’s a good person they can’t believe it.

But the police had been called to their house many times before AND she shot her daughters during an disagreement. SHE SHOT HER TWO DAUGHTERS FOR ARGUING WITH HER.

Disgusting.

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2016 at 11:06am

This bitch gets her cute selfies shown to the world along with her cheerleading accomplishments, but poc (mainly black & Latinx) get called thugs and criminals for marijuana and traffic violation-related charges. I hate the media.

Hahahahhaha I hope this bitch gets it bad in jail.

I read someone bailed her out 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2016 at 1:55pm
White Lives Matter protests end in peace talks. #BlackLivesMatter protests end in broken bones and arrests.

Disgusting! 

in the struggle against racism black people are disseminated, arrested and killed for standing up for themselves. White people don’t care and that is why I hate this world. white supremacy! We will still fight until justice is given to us ✊

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 794795796797798>
  Share Topic