FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 793794795796797 798>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 3.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 10:40am
Facebook video caused an internal investigation of the officer’s actions

The video posted on facebook by Maurice Fulson sparked an investigation on the actions of the officer, who punched a black man several times.

As the victim says he was robbed and was trying to run away,but when he turned around he found out it was the officer chasing him. Then he decided to give up on running and that’s when he got punched by the officer for nothing.

Read more at BlackMattersUs

If it’s a black man running, it doesn’t always mean he’s fleeing. And it also doesn’t mean he must be punished for that.

Click for more from BlackMattersUs 

Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 10:44am

He was too white to use his mugshot

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 10:46am
...i don't even have words...
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 10:47am
I hope I don’t get killed for being Black today.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 10:55am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

We won’t stop telling the story of #KendrickJohnson

CryUnhappy  RIP.
Save
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 10:55am
It's awful.  How can they not press charges.  Jesus.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 3:36pm

Fox News hosts all white male panel on white privilege

On the June 21 edition of the O'Reilly Factor, host Bill O'Reilly facilitated a discussion about white privilege between him and two other guests — both white men. Surprisingly, Greg Gutfeld admitted that white privilege does exist, but apparently so does black privilege, Asian privilege and Arab privilege? Worse yet, he said one superficial privilege supersedes them all.

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 3:44pm

RIP Trayvon Martin

withallthatpinkonDeactivated

gives me chills

He didn’t do a damn thing wrong

I’m gonna reblog this every time I see it because never forget.

littlejunibeeDeactivated

This hurts my heart

This has just finished me

ablacknationDeactivated

Rest in Power young soldier

angel-514Deactivated

i think as a tumblr citizen i have to reblog this..and as a tumblr community we all should no matter how dope ur blog is..this cannot be forgotten. only we can keep this alive..cuz u no dam well the news wont and ppl will soon rarely talk about it.

No Words. Always REBLOG

always remember

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 4:18pm
Roland Martin is THE ONLY PERSON IN THE MEDIA BLACK  WHITE, OR OTHER who cared to extensively follow and cover the Daniel Holtzclaw rape case. He called out ABC, CBS, MSNBC, FOX News, and other corporate media for not covering the case. He is also THE ONLY PERSON IN THE MEDIA BLACK , WHITE, OR OTHER to report the many stories in which Black Women and Girls are murdered by law enforcement or abused in other ways, which most people don’t give a about.  I appreciate his efforts in EXPOSING the abuse of ALL Black People, not just some Black People. I’ve been supporting his show for a couple of years now, I suggest you all do too. Check your local listings.

Roland, his wife, and daughters (some who are actually his nieces)

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 2:30pm
"Black women face extrajudicial punishment by police forces across the United States, and our ability and willingness to center them in a discussion about race and policing in America is crucial."

—  Jamilah King. It’s been an especially brutal week for black girls in America (via micdotcom)
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 793794795796797 798>
  Share Topic