BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 383384385386387 422>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:49pm
Had to turn it off.

I can't with her.
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:57pm
Today I saw an old colleague and witnessed proof that some black folk have lost their collective minds.

Now the interesting thing about this former colleague is that she was one for whom a black man, couldn't do anything for her, but lead her to a white man. She married one and has two boys.

Fast forward twelve years and her once super fair sons are now much browner.

I asked her how young Mike Brown's death had affected her sons. What kinds of talks she and her husband have had with the boys?

Now here's the crazy part: She says, "Oh that doesn't apply to us. My boys are white!"

I looked in her eyes and asked her if she was crazy. If she really believed that?

She said "Black folk make mountains out of mole hills."

Is this life? I ask you, is this life?
The pathos is deep. So deep.

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Today I saw an old colleague and witnessed proof that some black folk have lost their collective minds.

Now the interesting thing about this former colleague is that she was one for whom a black man, couldn't do anything for her, but lead her to a white man. She married one and has two boys.

Fast forward twelve years and her once super fair sons are now much browner.

I asked her how young Mike Brown's death had affected her sons. What kinds of talks she and her husband have had with the boys?

Now here's the crazy part: She says, "Oh that doesn't apply to us. My boys are white!"

I looked in her eyes and asked her if she was crazy. If she really believed that?

She said "Black folk make mountains out of mole hills."

Is this life? I ask you, is this life?
The pathos is deep. So deep.

I feel bad for her and her boys.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:12pm
Ragin gimme her email address so I can virtually bitch slap her

how you black but the kids that you birthed white lawdd I cant girllllllllll *afro voice*
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Ragin gimme her email address so I can virtually bitch slap her

how you black but the kids that you birthed white lawdd I cant girllllllllll *afro voice*
Dead

Those kids are about to get fcuked up by their peers in HS and college thanks to their dumbarse parents not living in reality.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:21pm
Lort, Ragin..those children..she probably has them as delusional as she is..she better hope reality doesn't slap them all..just wow.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:29pm

To refuse to see...to the point where you leave your children exposed to the evil of these cracs, is just mind blowing. 

I don't care if you call Santa their daddy, you have no right not to educate them about these United States of AmeriKKKa. 
Damn.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Girl whaaaa???? You betta post it

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

has the video been posted of him being shot?

I'm sorry alias I can't
I can't watch it
Cry
It's audio not video

(CNN) -- Could a newly released audio provide more clues on what led up to Michael Brown's shooting death?

The FBI has questioned a man who says he recorded audio of gunfire at the time Brown was shot by Ferguson, Missouri, police on August 9, the man's attorney told CNN.

In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.

Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg analyzed the recording and said he detected at least 10 gunshots -- a cluster of six, followed by four.

"I was very concerned about that pause ... because it's not just the number of gunshots, it's how they're fired," the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon. "And that has a huge relevance on how this case might finally end up."

The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, his attorney said.

He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

The attorney said she learned of the man's recording late last week from a mutual friend.

"I had to get his consent before I could reach out to the FBI," Blumenthal said.

CNN cannot independently verify the authenticity of the tape and has asked the FBI for confirmation of their interview with the man who made the recording.

The meaning of the pause

It's difficult to prove from the audio why the pause took place or whose narrative it supports.

Attorney Chris Chestnut said he was surprised by the gap in shots.

"It's the pause that gives most concern in a police shooting, especially with an unarmed victim, because at this point Mr. Brown is defenseless -- he has no weapon," said Chestnut, who represented the family of Jonathan Ferrell.

Like Brown, Ferrell was an unarmed African-American man who was shot and killed by a white police officer.

But if the gunfire heard on the audio is indeed from the Brown incident, the pause doesn't automatically suggest wrongful intent by the officer.

"To be fair, there could be other explanations for that pause," said attorney Van Jones, co-host of CNN's "Crossfire." "Maybe the officer will say, 'Well, I fired and he kept advancing, so I fired again.' "

Witnesses and a friend of Officer Darren Wilson have given conflicting accounts of what led up to Brown's death.

Dueling narratives in Michael Brown shooting

Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown's who was walking with him at the time of the shooting, said the officer shot Brown once by the police car and again as he ran away.

According to Johnson, Brown was struck in the back and then turned around and put his arms up as the officer kept shooting.

But a woman who identified herself as a friend of Wilson called into a St. Louis radio show last week with what she said was the officer's version of events. The caller, who identified herself only as "Josie," said Brown taunted the officer and charged at him. Her account accurately matches what Wilson has told investigators, a source with detailed knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

An autopsy showed that all the entry wounds were in the front of Brown's body.

My god, HOW FAR WILL THEY GO TO PROTECT THIS GUY??? HOW FAR-FETCHED CAN THEY GET IN HIS DEFENSE???
I remember distinctly several of the witnesses mentioning the gap, that he stopped and started shooting again. But here they go talking about conflicting reports again.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:06pm
I bet this "handful of witnesses to corroborate Wilson's story but havent spoke because they don't want to be part of the media spectacle" according to Don, have been paid off very well, OR they were not even really there
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:09pm
And this article is full of it. Dorian didn't say that Mike was struck in the back. He said that the officer shot at him while Mike was running!  It's a huge difference between "the bullet hit him in the back" and "he got shot at while his back was facing the officer"!  He probably got the bullet in his arm while he was running. Who wrote this article? What kind of reporter is this? THEY REALLY WANT TO PROTECT HIM THAT BAD????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 383384385386387 422>