Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 601>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:37pm
Not sure Alias ^^^ I saw a post about the amount of shots . I am watching parts of the funeral that I missed . The speakers are wonderful . I notice some people can feel death near . Michael spoke about it several times during his step mom treatments one week before the murder .

Michael Brown, the Ferguson teen shot dead by a police officer, had dreams and visions of death in the weeks before his controversial shooting, his stepmother said today at Brown's funeral in St. Louis.

Cal Brown, who is married to Michael's father, referred to her stepson as "Mike Mike." She said that they had been having conversations about God this summer and when she was in the hospital a month ago, he told Cal Brown that he was afraid she would "not make it."

"Mike Mike told me, 'I didn’t think you were going to make it.' And I said why and he said, 'Because I've been dreaming of death, seeing pictures of death, seeing pictures of bloody sheets hanging on clotheslines,'" Cal Brown told the church filled with mourners. "That touched me. That’s what it was like when he was laying there on the street (after being shot). He prophesized his own death
Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:50pm
Man...don't think I could watch the funeral

Just reading those little bits has me feeling emotional. Sigh.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:04pm
Watching iyanla on own
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Man...don't think I could watch the funeral

Just reading those little bits has me feeling emotional. Sigh.
I understand . You can find positive stories about his life on CNN that may uplift you . A Indian shop owner went off on a white cop supporter in his hood lol . The video will make you smile and applaud ..

Edited by india100 - Aug 26 2014 at 8:44pm
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Watching iyanla on own

just turned to it and i already heard something I don't like.....
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Girl whaaaa???? You betta post it

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

has the video been posted of him being shot?

I'm sorry alias I can't
I can't watch it
Cry
It's audio not video

(CNN) -- Could a newly released audio provide more clues on what led up to Michael Brown's shooting death?

The FBI has questioned a man who says he recorded audio of gunfire at the time Brown was shot by Ferguson, Missouri, police on August 9, the man's attorney told CNN.

In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.

Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg analyzed the recording and said he detected at least 10 gunshots -- a cluster of six, followed by four.

"I was very concerned about that pause ... because it's not just the number of gunshots, it's how they're fired," the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon. "And that has a huge relevance on how this case might finally end up."

The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, his attorney said.

He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

The attorney said she learned of the man's recording late last week from a mutual friend.

"I had to get his consent before I could reach out to the FBI," Blumenthal said.

CNN cannot independently verify the authenticity of the tape and has asked the FBI for confirmation of their interview with the man who made the recording.

The meaning of the pause

It's difficult to prove from the audio why the pause took place or whose narrative it supports.

Attorney Chris Chestnut said he was surprised by the gap in shots.

"It's the pause that gives most concern in a police shooting, especially with an unarmed victim, because at this point Mr. Brown is defenseless -- he has no weapon," said Chestnut, who represented the family of Jonathan Ferrell.

Like Brown, Ferrell was an unarmed African-American man who was shot and killed by a white police officer.

But if the gunfire heard on the audio is indeed from the Brown incident, the pause doesn't automatically suggest wrongful intent by the officer.

"To be fair, there could be other explanations for that pause," said attorney Van Jones, co-host of CNN's "Crossfire." "Maybe the officer will say, 'Well, I fired and he kept advancing, so I fired again.' "

Witnesses and a friend of Officer Darren Wilson have given conflicting accounts of what led up to Brown's death.

Dueling narratives in Michael Brown shooting

Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown's who was walking with him at the time of the shooting, said the officer shot Brown once by the police car and again as he ran away.

According to Johnson, Brown was struck in the back and then turned around and put his arms up as the officer kept shooting.

But a woman who identified herself as a friend of Wilson called into a St. Louis radio show last week with what she said was the officer's version of events. The caller, who identified herself only as "Josie," said Brown taunted the officer and charged at him. Her account accurately matches what Wilson has told investigators, a source with detailed knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

An autopsy showed that all the entry wounds were in the front of Brown's body.

Edited by AwesomeAries - Aug 26 2014 at 8:23pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:38pm

Watching iyanla on own

me too. I hope I can take Benzino seriously in this
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:39pm

Watching iyanla on own

me too. I hope I can take Benzino seriously in this

this is a fck fest publicity op...disgusting...
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:39pm
WTF is going on on Fix my Life ?

ETA:   .... so white folks are shooting us cause we shoot us ? We need to be held accountable ? OMG

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Aug 26 2014 at 8:42pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:42pm
I knew that's what she was gone do.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 601>