Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 438>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:20pm
Am I the only one who thinks the way they've responded makes sense?

What didn't make sense was that every generation before ours faced mind-boggling inequality and overt racism and It seemed like we grew up in a fantasy world of color blindness and racial unity with only moments of racist micro aggressions peeping through; as if White people had dropped their long tradition of irrational hatred for Blacks in just one generation

THIS... this makes sense
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:28pm
Good point Avi.

They were told this would go away if they just assimilated and if they controlled our own and kept them in their place.  The problem wasn't us good blacks but those thugs and hoes and baby mamas and welfare queens.  Their laziness and stupidity were the reason they were living in poverty and oppression.  In America anyone can be anything they want if they just get off their asses and get it together. 

This is the shocking reveal, they were telling lies.  And some people still have those America the Beautiful glasses on. 

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:29pm
I never thought white people changed. Never. Why change when you don't have to and the scales are tipped in your favor? 

New ni**as get some coin and a smidget of power and think they have transcended their race. Then be sitting up like Ron in a phucked up position when they realize they don't REALLY call the shots....
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:31pm
And I don't really blame any of those black people either.  Everyone wants to believe there is hope and that there is an "answer" with in your control.  This is psychological warfare afterall.   We are the damaged and abused spouse forced into a relationship we didn't ask for.  We have children "together" and we want it to work.  We keep looking for something new we can do when there has always only been one answer.

Civil Unrest, just like every other country on the globe the answer is never going to be anything but anarchy. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:34pm
We are Palestinians. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:40pm
You're right kfoxx,

The only way we can change our situation is by proving to Whites that this is THEIR problem by making THEM uncomfortable through civil unrest

They had their chance to change when we were nice about it. They took us for granted and now we know that the only language they understand is rage

Edited by Alias_Avi - Aug 26 2014 at 1:40pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:43pm
Would it be difficult to create a private school geared towards black empowerment? I know it couldn't on the surface seem like it was geared towards that, but is it just a matter of money and support? 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:51pm
OMC I think it is a matter of money and support.  A lot of money and a lot of support.  The real trick is to keep yt ppl out of and oblivious to it.  Getting the funding into something like that seems like the hardest thing in the world.  There are so many factors and if we're really honest with ourselves we don't trust each other.  The seeds of mistrust are another one of those silent killers infused into our culture by those devils.  We have so many battles ahead and we're so fckn damaged.  This is why I have no problem calling what they've done a genocide.  My hatred is complete. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:17pm
But you could always home school and form an organization at which those ideologies are the focus of studies. I think things seem harder when you go the formal route but there are alternatives to reach the same goal.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:21pm
My god daughter goes to a predominately Black private school, there are a few Latino students, i don't think there are any white kids. This place goes all the way to 8th grade, her mother is always telling me how great t is, how conscious the staff is ( believe its an all Black staff as well).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style