BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 377378379380381 422>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:36am
The whole St. Louis area law enforcement is disgusting. 

Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Sometimes I just stop reading and just pause and have an "oh sh*t" moment. Like...this is happening. This dude is free & that boy is dead. There's a fcuking pile... No mountain of evidence and humans who saw what happened are being called liars. A town is hiding a white person. Like...I think I'm having some sort of outer body moment. I cant explain it...

I know EXACTLY how you feel....like, I cannot fathom....whites already have more rights as evident by this (and many) situations, yet other white people willingly fund a murderer when all logic goes against this case....$400,000??? Really??? Are American white people seriously this deluded, hateful, dismissive, stupid? How can you not see that shooting someone 10 times was uncalled for??
This thread pisses me off. WTF is wrong with people????

Yes they are. Always have been and always will be. But dont let that sway you. They may have given more money but they have far less supporters. They have what maybe 3,000 that contributed to the 400,000. But we have wayyyy more that contributed to our gofund me and various other aspects of the case. We have people from around the world on our side. They're just a small group but we have far more than them. so dont concern yourself with their stupidity just keep being loud, keep pushing, and see this case through to the end.

Clap That's all that matters. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Jolie I woke up this morning thinking that the next thing we're going to hear is someone trying to legitimize racial "fears" as some type of medical condition that can't be helped because of the history in this country.  Its not their fault.  They are "victims" of the American system of racism.  Any day now. 

Well they did come up with afluenza so you might not be too far off. Devils.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:50am
I knew thats why they concealed his Identity.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I bet Wilson was part of a white supremacist group or something that was really, really bad. Why else would the wipe out his social media footprint? I woke up scared over this case this morning. I must have dreamt about it because the first thing that came to mind when I woke up is what the hell is this prosecutor telling the grand jury? We have no idea what evidence he is presenting or not presenting right now. I saw him on heard is gravel voice the other day on TV. I didn't like him on sight.

I think they just don't want to see him convicted because if he is, that opens the door for ALL the white murderer cops to be convicted.

I want him to be found guilty by a white jury, so the racists can't claim the jury was the racist one.

You are so right about it opening the door. And we NEED that door to be opened. But will a white jury do the right thing in 2014-2015? That is the question. And I'm scared of the answer.

Thats probably who is giving this overwhelming support to DW. These white racists cops want this to go away. They dont want to be held accountable or tied down with body cams. So they are giving money and support and spreading useless facts to make sure that people are swayed in favor of DW. They are covering their azzes all around, not just in Ferguson PD.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Y'all peep this?

yo im pretty sure this is blatantly illegal
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Y'all peep this?

yo im pretty sure this is blatantly illegal

^among the other sht that they have done that is blatantly illegalLOL. Im not surprised at all.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:33pm
its the way the bask in their arrogant stupidity

if he is not found guilty handed in and criminal charges brought against that whole dept as well as its closure.. man i dont even know
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:47pm
I honestly hate coming in this topic. I want to know updates but every time I see something negative it makes me want to throw up. Like literally.....this has been physically and emotionally draining. 

Then when you see other countries protesting. Saying FLAT OUT "BLACK lives matter"....it really puts things in perspective. This country has never acknowledged the sins it has committed towards our people. Our voices, lives, and views don't matter here. 

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:57pm
I just keep hoping that the DOJ comes through on this. Absolutely scary to think about how worse things can get for us in America if due justice isn't served. Not that they seem to anyway, but racist cops won't be worried or scared of the repercussions of their actions
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 377378379380381 422>