Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 372373374375376 610>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Sometimes I just stop reading and just pause and have an "oh sh*t" moment. Like...this is happening. This dude is free & that boy is dead. There's a fcuking pile... No mountain of evidence and humans who saw what happened are being called liars. A town is hiding a white person. Like...I think I'm having some sort of outer body moment. I cant explain it...

I know EXACTLY how you feel....like, I cannot fathom....whites already have more rights as evident by this (and many) situations, yet other white people willingly fund a murderer when all logic goes against this case....$400,000??? Really??? Are American white people seriously this deluded, hateful, dismissive, stupid? How can you not see that shooting someone 10 times was uncalled for??
This thread pisses me off. WTF is wrong with people????
Sponsored Links

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Sometimes I just stop reading and just pause and have an "oh sh*t" moment. Like...this is happening. This dude is free & that boy is dead. There's a fcuking pile... No mountain of evidence and humans who saw what happened are being called liars. A town is hiding a white person. Like...I think I'm having some sort of outer body moment. I cant explain it...

I know EXACTLY how you feel....like, I cannot fathom....whites already have more rights as evident by this (and many) situations, yet other white people willingly fund a murderer when all logic goes against this case....$400,000??? Really??? Are American white people seriously this deluded, hateful, dismissive, stupid? How can you not see that shooting someone 10 times was uncalled for??
This thread pisses me off. WTF is wrong with people????

Yes they are. Always have been and always will be. But dont let that sway you. They may have given more money but they have far less supporters. They have what maybe 3,000 that contributed to the 400,000. But we have wayyyy more that contributed to our gofund me and various other aspects of the case. We have people from around the world on our side. They're just a small group but we have far more than them. so dont concern yourself with their stupidity just keep being loud, keep pushing, and see this case through to the end.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:55am
I bet Wilson was part of a white supremacist group or something that was really, really bad. Why else would the wipe out his social media footprint? I woke up scared over this case this morning. I must have dreamt about it because the first thing that came to mind when I woke up is what the hell is this prosecutor telling the grand jury? We have no idea what evidence he is presenting or not presenting right now. I saw him on heard is gravel voice the other day on TV. I didn't like him on sight.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

[QUOTE=Claudie]R.I.P. Mike gone too soon Broken HeartCry  Justice will be served, Darren Wilson will be indicted and convicted.
funeral is on tv one right now.  its amazing how the turnout went[/QUO

Thanks my little one Big smile.  Yes, it was a large turnout.  Did you see the horse drawn carriage?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I bet Wilson was part of a white supremacist group or something that was really, really bad. Why else would the wipe out his social media footprint? I woke up scared over this case this morning. I must have dreamt about it because the first thing that came to mind when I woke up is what the hell is this prosecutor telling the grand jury? We have no idea what evidence he is presenting or not presenting right now. I saw him on heard is gravel voice the other day on TV. I didn't like him on sight.

I think they just don't want to see him convicted because if he is, that opens the door for ALL the white murderer cops to be convicted.

I want him to be found guilty by a white jury, so the racists can't claim the jury was the racist one.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:25am

journolist:

When #IfTheyGunnedMeDown Happens in Print: 

Section from the Rolling Stone profile of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, one of two brothers who committed the Boston Marathon bombings vs section from the New York Times profile of Michael Brown, who was shot and killed by Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson. 

H/T to @daviddtss

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I think they just don't want to see him convicted because if he is, that opens the door for ALL the white murderer cops to be convicted.

I want him to be found guilty by a white jury, so the racists can't claim the jury was the racist one.

You are so right about it opening the door. And we NEED that door to be opened. But will a white jury do the right thing in 2014-2015? That is the question. And I'm scared of the answer.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:48am
Jolie I woke up this morning thinking that the next thing we're going to hear is someone trying to legitimize racial "fears" as some type of medical condition that can't be helped because of the history in this country.  Its not their fault.  They are "victims" of the American system of racism.  Any day now. 

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:09am
Hearing that audio made this worse for me. I already felt like this man needed to spend the rest of his miserable existence behind bars, but i when really think about how many rounds this asshole fired in the middle of the street on a warm summer day when there had to be small children and baby strollers on the side walk. I wonder how they would have tried to spin this if there had been another victim.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Hearing that audio made this worse for me. I already felt like this man needed to spend the rest of his miserable existence behind bars, but i when really think about how many rounds this asshole fired in the middle of the street on a warm summer day when there had to be small children and baby strollers on the side walk. I wonder how they would have tried to spin this if there had been another victim.

simple, mike brown would of been the one receiving the blame, and tried with murder/attempted murder
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 372373374375376 610>
  Share Topic