Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 461>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:54pm
That fcuking pause.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wow def more that six.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:16am
Wow , i am no P.I ,but where are the shell casing , from the other fired missed shots , I am sure they covered those up!!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:39am
did you see Dorian's interview on cnn with dom lemon? loved it.....Dorian didn;t take his eyes off of Lemon at all during the interview, his lawyers were there to monitor the interview...

Clap  ClapClapClapClapAT DORIAN... i personally think he will do extremely well if called as a witness..

spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:41am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Wow , i am no P.I ,but where are the shell casing , from the other fired missed shots , I am sure they covered those up!!

Right!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:49am
Y'all peep this?

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:57am

Support grows for Darren Wilson

ST. LOUIS - As the funeral for Michael Brown draws closer, support continues to grow for the officer involved in his shooting.

For the second day in a row a crowd has gathered to rally for Officer Darren Wilson. Supporters held signs showing their support, and people driving past the demonstration on Chippewa honked their horns to show support too.

The group has been building followers. They feel Wilson's side has not been equally portrayed by the media.

One of the group's organizers told NewsChannel 5 that over the last few days, their Facebook page has been able to get more than 66,000 likes from people feel the same way, and that they've been able to raise about $400,000 through a variety of efforts, including a GoFundMe page.

During a short press conference Sunday afternoon, the group maintained that they truly believe Wilson's actions were justified two weeks ago.

"We steadfastly believe that Officer Wilson's actions on August 9th, were warranted and justified, evidence has and will continue to validate our position. We are not just supporters, we are one enormous family now," said a spokesperson for the group.

Other groups have been chiming in as well. The National Association of Police Organizers actually took out an advertisement in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Sunday. It said they have a "deep and profound concern" for Wilson.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/24/darren-wilson-support-grows/14539821/

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:23am
Charges have not even been pressed against this psychotic big eared piece of sheit, yet white people are eagerly giving him over a quarter of a million dollars SOLELY for being a murderer. 

He's 28 years old. If, God forbid, he isn't charged with murder I guess he will just be a half millionaire. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:37am
They aided and abetted someone they knew was going to possibly go to court on murder charges

They should charge that police department
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:01am
Sometimes I just stop reading and just pause and have an "oh sh*t" moment. Like...this is happening. This dude is free & that boy is dead. There's a fcuking pile... No mountain of evidence and humans who saw what happened are being called liars. A town is hiding a white person. Like...I think I'm having some sort of outer body moment. I cant explain it...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 461>
  Share Topic