BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 364365366367368 601>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Tanty Claudie, which part you deh? Heart Link me nuh please Smile

Organic, I just saw your message.  I will contact you Heart
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 6:35am
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 6:36am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

People in here are focusing on the petty theft. I could dismiss this if that was all it was, but the boy was on video assaulting an old man. If he had been caught and just ran out and then shot it would be different, but he choked up an old man in his own store to defend his thievery. The cop was wrong to shoot him that many times and I haven't lost sight of that but seeing what we've seen it's not hard to believe he was aggressive with the officer at some point. Even if he was inially approached for walking in the street I'm sure he thought it was related to the robbery and assault. Who knows what happened? When this came out we all believed he was just an innocent kid getting ready to start school. When black people finally decide to come together for a cause this is what happens. This is an embarrassment. People put their heads on the chopping block for this young man and now heads are rolling.

Brown did not assault an old man.  A young man lost his life through police brutality, and all you can do is sully his name with untruths. 

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 7:55am
all of this support from around the globe is warming my heart. Merica gonna have to do the right thing. The whole world is watching now Heart
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:28am
Watching the Pre funeral .The parents placed his hat on the casket .
Praying for the family .    

Edited by india100 - Aug 25 2014 at 8:29am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:49am
the chickens are coming home to roost

these cops are getting id'd one by one

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:53am
u cant make this sh*t up! the whole force needs to be fired
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:37am
Yes !! The nation of Islam brothers on point Security . People are really out to support the family .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:53am
[QUOTE=india100] BHM should have a moment of silence . My heart breaks with each picture of his parents face . We need Justice .

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- Mourners began lining up at a St. Louis church hours before Monday's funeral of slain teenager Michael Brown. The line snaked around the Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church on a sweltering St. Louis morning.

Retired mail carrier Hilliard Phillips, who once delivered on the street where Brown was killed, was among the mourners. He said there's power in numbers, and he hoped the outpouring of support for Brown and his family would spur society to take a look at itself.

"You can't really overnight change the behavior of a person, but sometimes they can be coerced in a sweet way. ... I would hope they could see people coming together in a solemn way to show their respect to someone," he said.

Rev. Al Sharpton was expected to deliver a eulogy discussing the "national view" of Brown's death more than two weeks after he was shot to death by a Ferguson, Missouri, police officer.

Before Sharpton speaks, the Rev. Charles Ewing will deliver a eulogy from the family's perspective, according to a preliminary program provided by organizers.

Brown's death on August 9 sparked days of sometimes violent protests in the St. Louis suburb and concern over race and police shootings across the country. In the past several days, things have calmed down, and the town is slowly coming back to life.

Among the guests expected to attend the service were Martin Luther King III and the Rev. Bernice King; the Rev Jesse Jackson; the families of Trayvon Martin and Sean Bell; and celebrities Spike Lee, Diddy and Snoop Lion.

The White House is sending three officials to the funeral, including one who attended high school with his mother.

One of them is Broderick Johnson, who leads the White House's My Brother's Keeper Task Force. He'll be joined by Marlon Marshall, a St. Louis native who attended high school with Brown's mother, and Heather Foster. Marshall and Foster are part of the White House Office of Public Engagement.

Brown's father, Michael Brown Sr., called Sunday for a day of calm during the funeral.

"Please, please take a day of silence so I can, so we can, lay our son to rest," he told a rally in St. Louis. "Please. It's all I ask."

Viewing

The service comes a day after about 100 friends and family members attended a viewing of Brown's remains.

Brown's mother, Leslie McSpadden, spent about 20 minutes alone with her son, Crump told CNN on Monday. Brown's father, Michael Brown Sr. then joined McSpadden for 10 minutes, followed by Brown's grandmother, before other friends and family were welcomed in, according to Crump.

In an interview that aired Monday on CNN's "New Day," the mother of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin spoke about McSpadden, saying that Monday will be the "worst day of her life as a mother."

"There is no words that can bring comfort to her as a mother by seeing her son in a casket," Sybrina Fulton said.

Fulton appeared with McSpadden and Valerie Bell, whose son died in a police shooting in New York.

Brown's mother said she feels her son's presence.

"There's something about the rain, something about it ... I feel him," she said.

Fulton told her: "He's there, he's watching over you."

On Sunday, music flowed at a memorial at Greater St. Marks Missionary Baptist Church.

Edited by india100 - Aug 25 2014 at 10:15am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:17am
Its amazing how the history of a person's past behavior only seems relevant for the victims in this case.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 364365366367368 601>
  Share Topic