Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 611>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:06pm
FeministaJones
antonio french
trudz
shaun white
Goldie taylor
Jelani cobb
Dr goddess
Awkward_duck

im trying to think of more

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Smh@ at those DW supporters and Fox using that old xray. Im forcing myself to sign up for twitter to get more updates .

me too, im considering getting a twitter account. Who should we follow for updates?
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:08pm
Ty fc...ive been following ackward duck on IG. That article is bullsh!t. Im so tired of yt folk saying race baiting.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:11pm
I thought they weren't charging him?! Trying to distract from the real issue once again

On twitter they were talking about the news reporters leaving ferguson and the citizens being afraid that there won't be cameras there to document what's actually happening on the ground. Police are gonna really act up now
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:12pm
Tried to think of ones I interact with the most or retweet most. I've made some great e-friends in these last couple weeks. I also follow @Jack since he was at Ferguson marching with Mike Brown protesters
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:14pm
But the police was acting up in front of cameras too. Ferguson needs to keep cell phones charged and ready!   
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I thought they weren't charging him?! Trying to distract from the real issue once again

On twitter they were talking about the news reporters leaving ferguson and the citizens being afraid that there won't be cameras there to document what's actually happening on the ground. Police are gonna really act up now
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:25pm
WHY am I just now seeing this DeadLOLDeadLOLDeadLOLDeadCryLOLDeadCryLOL

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

People in here are focusing on the petty theft. I could dismiss this if that was all it was, but the boy was on video assaulting an old man. If he had been caught and just ran out and then shot it would be different, but he choked up an old man in his own store to defend his thievery. The cop was wrong to shoot him that many times and I haven't lost sight of that but seeing what we've seen it's not hard to believe he was aggressive with the officer at some point. Even if he was inially approached for walking in the street I'm sure he thought it was related to the robbery and assault. Who knows what happened? When this came out we all believed he was just an innocent kid getting ready to start school. When black people finally decide to come together for a cause this is what happens. This is an embarrassment. People put their heads on the chopping block for this young man and now heads are rolling.

jr.

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:15pm
i cant find awkward duck.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:21pm
I am glad the Ferguson movement isn't dying down.
Mike's fund raised 233k in 11 days. I think it ended.
There are now TWO fundraisers for the murderer. The first one collected 234k and the second one is already on 134k.....
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:22pm
wait a minute there is a video of mike brown actually choking an old man in the store? Shocked

sure it is actually mike brown?  say it ain't so....lawd
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I am glad the Ferguson movement isn't dying down.
Mike's fund raised 233k in 11 days. I think it ended.
There are now TWO fundraisers for the murderer. The first one collected 234k and the second one is already on 134k.....

i read the funding for the officer surpassed brown's funding...lawd..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 611>
  Share Topic