Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 352353354355356 610>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:55pm
Previous
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:11pm
This town hall is going on on twitter right now. 

Hey everyone! Tim Wise @TimJacobWise and I will begin this @twitter townhall on RACE IN AMERICA in 10. PLEASE use #Ferguson when you post.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:08pm
A Perfect example of why I want to leave or retire . I plan to apply for Life Insurance Health screening . Big money and only work 3 days out of a Week .

A woman is out of a job today because of a violent Facebook post she made about the unrest in Ferguson, Missouri.

"The police need to just start mowing them down with machine guns, purge them," she wrote, apparently in reference to the people protesting the shooting death of Michael Brown.

CNN affiliate KHOU reports that a man brought the offending post to the attention of the unnamed woman's employer, Houston's Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital, after finding it "very racist."

"It shouldn't be tolerated when you're a professional," said the man, who didn't want to be identified. "A hospital is a place where you're supposed to have compassion upon people of all races."

Memorial Hermann Southeast seemed to have agreed and fired the woman. The hospital tweeted a brief statement explaining their decision

Edited by india100 - Aug 22 2014 at 8:12pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:17pm
They are getting fired left and rightLOL

Glendale officer suspended for anti-protester Facebook posts

GLENDALE, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- An officer with the Glendale Police Department was suspended following a series of inappropriate Facebook posts, police said in a news release Friday.

The officer, Matthew Pappert, allegedly made several posts criticizing Ferguson protesters and rioters.

In one post, Pappert allegedly writes, "These protesters should be put down like a rabid dog the first night."  There are reportedly five inappropriate posts.  

Police said "the matter is being taken very seriously and a thorough internal investigation will be conducted to determine why the posts were made."

Police continue to say that the comments made by Officer Pappert "are absolutely not the viewers and/or opinions of the Glendale Police Department or the City of Glendale, Missouri."

The city canceled a block party Friday night for all Glendale residents because of the posts.  The city feared protesters would threaten to disrupt the event.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:25pm
Yesss!!^^ Clean your racist House !!
I bet all of the top cops feel the same way . " Whatcha going to do when they come for you Bad boy Bad boy" I can't stand that show lol .

Edited by india100 - Aug 22 2014 at 8:31pm
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Yesss!!^^ Clean your racist House !!
I bet all of the top cops feel the same way . " Whatcha going to do when they come for you Bad boy bad boy" I can't stand that show lol .

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:31pm
So Darren Wilson kills a teenager and 4 white people get fired defending his excessive use of force.  Wonder how long yt ppl will keep going to bat for him.

He's about to take the whole Ferguson police department down with him because Holder has more than enough evidence for a Federal Civil Right Violation Case against the whole department + St. Louis. 

I bet they really wish he hadn't shot that boy.  They are NOT that loyal.  Can't wait til one of the cops quits and writes a book. 

ETA:  lol india - cops is finally off the air.  Probably because people finally pointed out that they sure do arrest a lot of black folks. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 22 2014 at 8:35pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:34pm
Human Resource offices all over America are scrubbing social media as we speak.   If we can't get them to stop doing this sh*t maybe we can bankrupt their employers with lawsuits!! 

Can't believe the city of NY is surviving with almost 1.5 million in settlements per year.  Then again they take all of our fckn money to pay for it in taxes.Angry
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:35pm
I was talking to my LS the other day like...darren has to have something on all of them. on some "if ya'll don't ride for me, i'm airing everybody out" type stuff. probably why the chief of police is always sweating bullets when he gets on tv

usually when sh*t gets THIS big, its every man for themselves.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

postracialcomments:

The young lady that was shot in the head by a police officer is still waiting to be interviewed by the police department

Ferguson Police claimed that 4 to 5 Black males conducted a drive by which resulted in a White woman being shot in the head. (Here, Here, Here)

(they’ve edited the articles to take out the white part and that she was killed hehehe)

Residents knew it was BS. 

Turns out Mya was shot by a police officer. The department forced surgeons to take the bullet out and took the bullet for “Ballistics”

Over a week later, she still has yet to be contacted by the department

Do not let her story go ignored

Thanks for posting i was wondering what happened to spook
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair