Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 344345346347348 534>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:58pm
I'm obsessed with this case. I'm not even watching my local news and don't know what the hell is going on in my own city Ouch. I gotta log off.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:00pm
Thanks Jolie!

I have no idea wtf is going on in Houston either LOL.. no local news for me
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL Sis .^^^ I went fishing with her IV . You know what I mean as a nurse . I will repent before I go to bed .

Great LOLHeart
sexipink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexipink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:27pm
Sorry if this is a repost... But has this been discussed here?

Black man moves towards police with a knife and is shot 6-8 times, but a non-black man waving a gun at police is shot 1 time??

San Diego police are receiving praise Wednesday night for the way they resolved a potentially deadly stand-off in Mission Bay Park close to De Anza Cove. It all started when a man made a 911 call and said he wanted to commit suicide by cop. This story is a testament to how much police officers face in deciding when to pull the trigger.
A gun-wielding and allegedly suicidal man marched straight toward heavily-armed San Diego police officers, yelling at them the whole time. A single shot rang out and the man fell to the ground; he had been wounded in the abdomen by police.

It all started less than an hour earlier, when the man called 911 and said he wanted to commit suicide by cop. For 14 minutes, police tried to talk the man into surrendering. He then got back into his car and, seconds later, re-emerged - this time, with a gun in his hand.

After pointing his weapon at a police helicopter overhead, the man seemed to implore officers to shoot him - marching straight toward officers who exercised extreme restraint because the man walked at them for 50 seconds until finally one officer fired one shot, knocking the suspect to the ground. Police then found themselves in a real dilemma, because while the suspect had been wounded, the gun was still within his reach.

"He was still in arm's reach of the weapon, so the officers wanted to make sure that it was actually safe to move in before they could take him into custody," said Cpt. Al Guaderrama.

The situation got even more challenging for police when the suspect sat up, the gun still within his reach. In the meantime, police armed with automatic weapons have moved closer toward the man, using the cover of a police cruiser. Then finally, after about 20 minutes since being shot, the man got up, stumbled briefly and fell to the ground at the base of a tree. Because officers knew the man is not within reach of his gun, they moved in swiftly and took him into custody.

In the end, they have resolved a potentially deadly situation with one bullet - no officers or innocent bystanders got hurt. The man is listed as being in stable, but critical condition.

I tried to embed the video, but I cant remember how since I haven't posted in so long Anywho here's the link to the video

http://www.kusi.com/story/26218975/police-shoot-and-wound-suicidal-mission-bay-gunman?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10448187

Edited by sexipink - Aug 21 2014 at 11:29pm
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I'm obsessed with this case. I'm not even watching my local news and don't know what the hell is going on in my own city Ouch. I gotta log off.

I thought the same thing earlier, Did some clothes shopping today, and I finally watch my local news !, Heck I missed week of Jimmy Kimmel, and my reminder , has me watching the Braxton now, I will catch up on current events ,later tomorrow!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 12:28am
No protests tonight?
Mike's fundraiser is close to 147k in 8 days... the murderer's fundraiser is close to 200k in 4 days.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 12:39am

Edited by afrokock - Aug 22 2014 at 12:42am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 12:52am
Thumbs DownThumbs Up
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 1:14am
Dumb out of a job ass bish.LOL

Watching CNN. The State highway patrol officer Johnson says things are getting better. Some SHP officers helped some kids put up a hoop and in a totally unstaged PR photo op and played street ball with them!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 1:15am
Lol@ the strikeout chileeee. ..^^^^^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 344345346347348 534>
  Share Topic