BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 417>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Haitian the thing is these yt co-workers are going to become even more confrontational about this to blk co-workers as the tide starts to turn and cops start getting charges for killing unarmed blacks.  They live in a fantasy world where cops are always right when it comes to black.  They also think its appropriate to address this venom towards their black co-workers.  They feel comfortable chastising US for speaking out about it. 

Its going to get ugly.  Jobs will be compromised.  Lawsuits will be off the chain.

I see major reform in sensitivity training coming to a United States work-force"near you"

I believe the co-worker was Black.

On the outside I guess.
She adopted the mantra to keep the rest of us in check. 
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I keep saying this! MOST people just protested. We can't have that? We can't scream!? They won't even let us out in our own neighborhoods. How are we supposed to react!? Everyone doesn't react or fall in line the same way! I can only imagine what this sh*t does to Ferguson & Fergusons around the country on the inside day after day after day. So when one decides to go straight Hulk for a second....

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

what negative response and action muthaphucker? being angry and protesting? that's the negative response? 

How do people stay sane with all this cause man. Why are black people addressed so harshly yet white people are handled with kitten gloves? On the radio this morning,  97.9 mad hatta pretty much cosigned T.I.s negativity comment saying black people rioting and being violent isn't solving anything. Then he went on a rant chastising black listeners in Houston for asking him to help out. Instead of getting some inspirational words from somewhere, we get another lecture on how black people need to do better. Then went on to say racism never went away and you are foolish if you thought that. well thanks.

then he had the nerve to say we going to play the new TI after the break. Sleepy

god please don't tell me it was that stupid ass mediocre song. bytch talking about how he doesn't want any mediocre chick while he's featuring a mediocre haole in his song and has a mediocre wife. sit yo ass all the way down. 
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:09pm
the fact that black people keep bringing up the small number of looting incidents and alleged violence against the police, only shows how whitewashed their mentality is. even they subconsciously have this mindset that we are wild and untamed. they've assimilated with a white agenda and don't even realize it.

you can't speak on what's happening in ferguson without bringing up what YOUR people are doing wrong? this tit for tat sh*t is getting annoying.

white people loot in the streets for THE dumbest sh*t. but are never described as violent.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:33pm
I don't really listen to the radio but so far I've heard the same tap dancing sh*t from the on air personalities talking about the looting, hoodies, what the kids are doing out here...basically victim blaming. I want to call in or go up there and just smash their f*cking heads into the desk feeding that bullsh*t to the kids that are listening. What don't these idiots understand? If we all woke up tomorrow Carlton & Hilary Banks we still gon get shot in the fcukin eye! 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:35pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:38pm
I'm boycotting all radio stations that are displaying such stupidity. Even the media has acknowledged that there are a very small amount of people that are doing this. 

T.I's arrest history also makes it very difficult to take his criticisms seriously. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black (no pun). Cry
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:54pm
MLK is their go to Negro when addressing how one should handle adversity and he was assassinated. So....

Im not in favor of looting or rioting but that makes up such a small percentage of what has happened. However the cameras wouldn't have arrived with out it.

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 7:33pm
They are saying that the grand jury is usually selected from voter registrations, we know what that means
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

How do people stay sane with all this cause man. Why are black people addressed so harshly yet white people are handled with kitten gloves? On the radio this morning,  97.9 mad hatta pretty much cosigned T.I.s negativity comment saying black people rioting and being violent isn't solving anything. Then he went on a rant chastising black listeners in Houston for asking him to help out. Instead of getting some inspirational words from somewhere, we get another lecture on how black people need to do better. Then went on to say racism never went away and you are foolish if you thought that. well thanks.

then he had the nerve to say we going to play the new TI after the break. Sleepy

I really hope the ratings of his stupid radio show drop considerably. Whites are not the ones listening to you Hatta.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 7:47pm

They live in a fantasy world where cops are always right when it comes to black. 

Well said. They do live in a fantasy, if not IDEAL world - for them - where blacks are put in their place, aka prison, to learn to behave "properly".
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 417>