BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 322323324325326 419>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

But this officer was going off on white people.
That's why he was
fired. .

Yup. That was my first thought. No fcuks would have been given had they been black.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:20pm
india - Eric can't touch the criminal charges in this case and can't force the county to do anything.  He doesn't have that authority under federal or state constitution.  The Obama Administration can't legally override the state on any of this.  Everything they do has to be done through the DOJ Justice Department Civil Right arm.  A completely separate process.

In terms of the criminal side we can only hope that this county will tread carefully with their y to avoid their own federal charges.  The FBI was involved very early on and they don't play around with this these kind of people.  They will report everything they've observed / questioned to the DOJ legal team. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:25pm
Days later it is still hilarious to me that the press probably thought we were full of sh*t, whiny and making sh*t up all this time and they're getting a dose of the real America.  sh*t is so funny. 

So far they've been:

1. Lied to
2. Lied on
3. Roughed up
4. Arrested for breathing
5. Cursed out / Disrespected / Called names
6. Tear gassed
7. Terrorized
8. Had their movements controlled like children
9. Profiled as outsiders
10. Shot with bullets (rubber and wooden)

sh*t welcome to OUR world.  I'm just waiting for them to kill one of the reporters so we can be sure about what it means to be black.  The full experience. 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

But this officer was going off on white people.
That's why he was
fired.
But I am glad it shows how out of control those cops are. It
shows their abuse of power. I hope Mike's lawyer uses that to prove that
the cops are abusive towards citizens.

At first i was like good! Then i was like damn threaten to kill a group of unarmed whites got him fired. Killing 1 unarmed blk kid gets you paid leave.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:30pm
I keep saying this! MOST people just protested. We can't have that? We can't scream!? They won't even let us out in our own neighborhoods. How are we supposed to react!? Everyone doesn't react or fall in line the same way! I can only imagine what this sh*t does to Ferguson & Fergusons around the country on the inside day after day after day. So when one decides to go straight Hulk for a second....

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

what negative response and action muthaphucker? being angry and protesting? that's the negative response? 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I keep saying this! MOST people just protested. We can't have that? We can't scream!? They won't even let us out in our own neighborhoods. How are we supposed to react!? Everyone doesn't react or fall in line the same way! I can only imagine what this sh*t does to Ferguson & Fergusons around the country on the inside day after day after day. So when one decides to go straight Hulk for a second....

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

what negative response and action muthaphucker? being angry and protesting? that's the negative response? 

I missed smaison cussing TI outLOL.

Girl I am sooooooo tired of these fckn disclaimers.  He was doing so well until that sh*t.

ATTENTION BLACK MEN:  Stop adding disclaimers and SAY IT WITCHO CHEST!!!!
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:38pm
these lukewarm niccas getting on my nerves.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:42pm
LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:42pm
Lol t.i and nelly didnt get the hint at the first wave of backlash..lol
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:42pm
Yeah, I side eyed T.I's post. He said nothing.
Get off of the podium with your small d!ck, T.I
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style