Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 601>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

IFWT_TI_Open_Letter

The death of Michael Brown continues to loom in the air and remind many Americans of the treatment received from law enforcement. Celebrities from J. Cole to Nelly have expressed their feelings on being a black man in this society. Now, T.I. pens his emotions on the ordeal.

“America has created a monster,” T.I. writes. “We were brought to this place, unaware of our own cultures, religion and traditions, therefore, we created our own,” he continues. Truth talk.

T.I. Writes:

Look at us … America has created a monster. The result of ignoring & mishandling an already fragile spirited, recently enslaved, presently oppressed race-generation of people. Look at us. We’re the monster that now refuses to be dismissed, overlooked and ignored. We were brought to this place, unaware of our own cultures, religion and traditions, therefore, we created our own. Now look at us.

For years we’ve been crying out for the nation to address the substandard education systems and disparaging treatment of our citizens in communities across America. Our people have had an increasing lack of opportunities for generations. There have been homes broken, lives shattered and futures lost on your watch … unanswered. Look at us. How long can u expect a nation/race/generation of people to be blatantly disrespected? Spoken to and treated with arrogant tones of insignificance. Our fathers, uncles, brothers and role models were killed and imprisoned more often than educated. Now look at us. Our friends and relatives murdered and cast aside without thought, as though your human life is more valuable than ours. How long can that go on without consequence? Now look at us.

How long can u continue to pass the buck and make excuses of why u can’t do today what should have been done yester-year? Although I DO NOT support the negative responses & actions of my people in light of this tragedy … I WILL NOT condone your lack of effort to show any urgency to improve the treatment of our people, nor the living conditions in our communities. Your refusal to address these life altering issues makes events such as these seem inevitable. Although I too am at fault to a degree and I admit that I may not have all da answers… I do have a fun fact for you. Insanity is … Going about things the same way, expecting a different result. U wanna different result? U must take different action. What else do u expect? Look at us!!!

Clifford “T.I.” Harris
Rapper, Actor, CEO, Father

what negative response and action muthaphucker? being angry and protesting? that's the negative response? 
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:58pm
Sexy, you're only gonna make yourself upset needlessly.  It's like Ragin said,we are not on par with yts economically.  104K in 6 days is damn good, considering.   Try to focus on the good/something more productive.  Hopefully it all works out in the end.  Hug
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:58pm

About the guys who was shot in Walmart.  Can find the thread but..

found the thread and quoted you
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

who is officer go fcuk yourself ?

It was in one of the links posted. This officer had his gun drawn on white dudes doing a live stream. He said to them "I'm gonna kill you". The guys went like "really, you're gonna KILL us?" The cop replied "go fcuk yourself" before another cop intervened and pulled him away.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Officer "Go Fck Yourself" got firedLOL

Well that's good news. Are you sure he was fired? Not put on paid leave?

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:59pm
lmfaooo, hope it was werf it!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:00pm
I've been waiting all day for Eric Holder before going to the gym and he still ain't talked. Maybe he's not expected to...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:00pm
I wonder if Eric can ask for the Prosecutor to step down ? I notice 90% of the people are white in the court room unless the camera only focus on white folks . No way the man will do the right thing .

Nixon made the comment in a videotaped statement in which he said he would not remove St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch from the case despite the demands of some black leaders who believe that McCulloch's deep family ties to law enforcement would affect his impartiality. McCullouch's father, mother, brother, uncle and cousin all worked for the St. Louis Police Department, and his father was killed while responding to a call involving a black suspect.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:11pm
Eric may not have any press conferences because he apparently  has a hard time being sensitive to yt ppls feeling and got banned from talking.  I'm waiting to see if Obama has really let him off his leash or if he still muzzled. 

At least he is getting to say "told you so".   
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:12pm
But this officer was going off on white people.
That's why he was fired. But I am glad it shows how out of control those cops are. It shows their abuse of power. I hope Mike's lawyer uses that to prove that the cops are abusive towards citizens.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 601>
  Share Topic