Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 438>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:49pm
Time to board. Maybe camera shy Darren Wilson will bring his azz out of hiding by the time I land.
One can dream.

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

About the guys who was shot in Walmart.  Can find the thread but..

His father and family lawyer met with the prosecutor and viewed the surveillance tapes police were holding from the public.  After the meeting the prosecutor announced he will appoint a special grand jury.  Father said the prosecutor told him you will have justice.  They agreed not to discuss the tapes contents but the lawyer said the viewing confirms this was murder.  Coroner ruled it a homicide as well. 

I hope these mutherfckas are starting to understand we're done with excuses. 

I was wondering what happened with that. Good news.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Time to board. Maybe camera shy Darren Wilson will bring his azz out of hiding by the time I land.
One can dream.

Where are you going? Seems I missed something?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:59pm
Sounds about right ragin.   Yts don't even show you respect when you're in the highest position but you're supposed to cow-tow to all their little sensitivities. 

Anyway This part is so insulting.  Typical!

After the “nation of cowards” speech, Emanuel and Axelrod ordered Holder to attend a demeaning “media training” session in the West Wing in the spring of 2009. At the end, Axelrod casually mentioned that he wanted to place one of his friends in the Justice Department to offer Holder advice on messaging and politics. Most alarming to Holder was that deputy White House chief of staff Jim Messina had already discussed the appointment with Holder’s subordinate David Ogden. Holder was incensed and confronted Ogden, whom he considered a friend. Ogden says he simply hadn’t gotten around to telling Holder about the request. But the relationship was shredded, and Ogden was forced out by the end of the year.

The encounter, however unpleasant for the affable AG, turned out to be a strategic victory for Holder: He had successfully beaten back an effort to place a babysitter in his office, ousted a subordinate he believed to be disloyal and established his independence from a West Wing team that had asserted authority over other Cabinet secretaries.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/06/the-survivor-108018_Page4.html#ixzz3AxoleczG

The writer also pointed out that Holder not only outlasted Axelrod and Emmanual he got rid of their people who had been placed in the Justice Department.  They really fckn came for him.

I'm really loving these stories (history nerd)

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:14pm
Officer "Go Fck Yourself" got firedLOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:18pm
I'm tired of the disclaimer about how so many officers do the right thing everyday.  Instead of a disclaimer tell them to handle their boys and stop letting them abuse and harass people.  When you lay down with fleas......
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:23pm

Really?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:36pm

Well that's good news. Are you sure he was fired? Not put on paid leave?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I am really disappointed...

Mike's fundraiser raised U$104k in 6 days
Meanwhile, the murderer's fundraiser raised U$78k in 2 days....

I see a replay of Trayvon Martin's case happening... the murderer's fundraiser will raise millions, he will walk free and black men will continue to be killed... until the next "we had enough" death that will make the police chill for a while with the killing.

Don't be disappointed at the totals Sexy.
Remember that we, on the average, don't have the economic wherewithal on par with yts.
The important thing is that funds are coming in. 
Trickle or deluge, the money is coming in.
Bless you Sexy.

Yes, I noticed that Mike had more supporters than the murderer. It just upset me that his fundraiser is getting closer to the funds raised for Mike's supporters in such a short time.
And a lot of the people are leaving comments like "God will protect you", "I'm praying for you" and "I hope you get a fair trial".
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:54pm
who is officer go fcuk yourself ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair