Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 439>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i hope somebody does a documentary about this. They should name it "What Happened In Ferguson?: Justice for #MikeBrown" or something. I'd love to see/hear what folk on the ground were going through outside of pics and vine clips.
im sure spike will

i will donate to that kickstarter
Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

thats the thing. Too many blacks dont take voting seriously enough to follow up and get out there. The ferguson residents being the majority should be getting far better treatment than this. The fact that the governor there is freely shtting on them and ignoring them is because their votes didnt get him there. their votes arent counted at all.

truth
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:04am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2014/08/15/how-ferguson-exposes-the-racial-bias-in-local-elections/

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:45am
I hope you guys aren't feeling discouraged.  This is exhausting but some amazing things are happening in all of this.  Ferguson has ignited a firestorm.  

I feel like the cops are a little shook about holders arrival and the people feel happy about it.  I hope its not misplaced and if if is at least they get some rest, regroup, organize.  I hope those yt anarchists are handled.  They are blocking certain people by asking for ID at the  check points coming in.  People who are refusing to show it may be the agitators everyone is upset about.

I am of the unpopular opinion that they should just keep that prosecutor but too tired to explain except to say the judges and everyone in the legal system there are cronies.  The challenge is to shake him up enough to FORCE him to do his job.  I don't think him and Holder will hit it off.  They have basically already taken position.  Its going to be tense.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:48am
I/a with  Chris Hayes who basically said the gov.doesn't want to remove him because then whatever results we get will be on him.  We already know he's a coward so...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:59am
They are probably going to put on a show trial like the Zimmerman trial and then acquit the cop.... but I think after this acquittal there may be riots.

Edited by bindy - Aug 20 2014 at 1:19am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:03am
He can't say it wit his chest obviously LOL

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I/a with  Chris Hayes who basically said the gov.doesn't want to remove him because then whatever results we get will be on him.  We already know he's a coward so...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:13am
Not may, there will be riots.

They should hang that cop. If I was stl. And the us .. They don't want what will happen next if he isn't.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:54am
CNN miraculously loses feed at the "right" time

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:00am
Wow LOL

CNN is the new Fox
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair