Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 685>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:01pm
If my faint chance this went to trial the store video would be inadmissible right?
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:11pm
Black voter turn out in the last municipal election in Furgerson according to Rachael Maddow of MSNBC was 6%.Confused When the overall black population as a whole is 67%......How is this possible? Is election day a secret?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:14pm
Yea, I heard that earlier but I wasn't sure if they had said 60% or 6%

SMH
Prime example of why we must do better

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Black voter turn out in the last municipal election in Furgerson according to Rachael Maddow of MSNBC was 6%.Confused When the overall black population as a whole is 67%......How is this possible? Is election day a secret?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:14pm
Repost?

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:14pm
^A lot of Black people on this forum said they don't bother to vote so it wasn't shocking to hear that stat.

Maddow said the NYT is reporting that the DOJ may launch a separate investigation into the Ferguson PD after reports of previous abuse against Blacks and the disproportionate number of arrests.

You'd think the DOJ would not need massive protests to be prompted to instigate this kind of thing but what am I thinking?
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:15pm
thats the thing. Too many blacks dont take voting seriously enough to follow up and get out there. The ferguson residents being the majority should be getting far better treatment than this. The fact that the governor there is freely shtting on them and ignoring them is because their votes didnt get him there. their votes arent counted at all.

Edited by HaitianLuv - Aug 19 2014 at 11:15pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:19pm
The water cannon lady's show started 20 mins ago. I would think if she was going to apologize (not that it would be sincere), she would have done it. CNN hasn't said anything to her?

I can't help but wonder what Errol said to her after the show.. his reaction is still hilarious to me.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:24pm
LOL.   Jessie prolly got so many more followers the past coupla days.  To see his response to this situation...to see that he's not a hollywood coon...he now has a new fan.  I don't know about gettin' it but i'll join the Jessie club.LOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:27pm
CNN reporter said despite the small and peaceful crowd tonight, police wanted to clear a parking lot and so they put on their helmets and shields...

but then did he say they used gas or not? I couldnt tell what actually happened after that. Or was he saying it just got the crowd a little tense?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:30pm
No gas so far tonight.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 685>
  Share Topic