Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 460>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:10pm
This system was made to protect the likes of him. The questions is what steps should be taken when the expected outcome arrives.

I mean if those crazy azz teabaggers can get something going anyone can.
Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:16pm
In the past week my TV has been on something other than this maybe 12 hrs.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:25pm
They are saying that grand jury could take weeks maybe months. They know exactly what they are doing and want people to tire and give up.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

something interesting that they are discussing on LHCF is the fact that many blacks showed out to vote for Obama without a plan nor demands. We were more interested in getting him in there than actually getting anything out of it, so we shouldnt be surprised that he's not doing much for the BC.

Also there are some stating the sway of politicians for gay rights and stuff. A decade ago politicians would never push for gay marriage. Its because many gays put pressure on there local government first and worked their way up and never stopped the pressure. They didnt do it every 4 years they worked constantly. To the point that politicians realized "hmmm, these gays and pro-gay marriage people are all going to vote for me if I do XYZ for them. Then i'll definitely have this election in the bag"

There are 44 million African Americans in this country, but in 2012, to help Obama win, another 2 million AA registered to vote, so a total of 16 million blacks voted. If more blacks continue to vote and show support to whomever they chose but also make demands, politicians will start paying attention to us.
Latinos are voting and pushing their agenda, even though their illegal immigrant's relatives broke laws, and the politicians are listening to them.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

They are saying that grand jury could take weeks maybe months. They know exactly what they are doing and want people to tire and give up.

It's a nightmare. Furthermore, with a grand jury, the prosecutor gets to chose what evidence he presents. They're already setting us up for failure.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:37pm
People can't get in to protest close the media . How can they continue to break the law ? Eric better come hard in the morning .

PS. You can purchase a personal card on the Funeral home website .
No one message me for a BHM card . I will send one and include members in the topic . God bless . Good night .
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:57pm
Half of Ferguson's revenue is from traffic stops? Stern Smile
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:01pm
If my faint chance this went to trial the store video would be inadmissible right?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:11pm
Black voter turn out in the last municipal election in Furgerson according to Rachael Maddow of MSNBC was 6%.Confused When the overall black population as a whole is 67%......How is this possible? Is election day a secret?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:14pm
Yea, I heard that earlier but I wasn't sure if they had said 60% or 6%

SMH
Prime example of why we must do better

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Black voter turn out in the last municipal election in Furgerson according to Rachael Maddow of MSNBC was 6%.Confused When the overall black population as a whole is 67%......How is this possible? Is election day a secret?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 460>
  Share Topic