Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 462>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

OMG

They just said Officer Wilson is going to be given the opportunity to testify to the grand jury Ermm

While behind bars i hope
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:46pm
Probably on the phone.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:47pm
Don Lemon is really starting to annoy me.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:50pm
Everyone is annoying me
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:01pm
At MSNBC, this legal analyst is saying that this grand jury thing is a gift to Darren Williams because he'll get to testify in secret, behind close doors. They have gone all out to protect this bastard

They're not listening. They don't give a sheit.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 19 2014 at 10:02pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:04pm
They need to make the focus of tonight's process about the prosecutor stepping aside. Pressure the fuking governor, swarn his goddamn office if you have to!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:06pm
His father, brother, cousin, nephew, all cops. This is a farce.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:06pm
This is really bad. 

I'm not surprised things are dying down. Ain't but so many times someone can get gassed and walk around in a damn circle. The walking (no standing) was done to intentionally tire them out. 

I know people say they don't want celebrity involvement, but I think people are really underestimating the influence rap/hip hop has on the black youth. This is why I am disgusted by the silence from black celebs. 90% of your songs are about your life on the "street" or about the money you make, yet you can't support the same people...YOUR "people" that have kept you relevant? Even Obama knew hip hop influenced black youth. Remember when rappers started encouraging people to vote? It's not a coincidence that voter turn out was higher in 2012 than it is now in that city. These underrepresented and disenfranchised blacks clearly DO SUPPORT one another or those black faces that say they are 'for them'. It is elitist black people that don't reciprocate. 

Same with radio stations. When Jena 6 happened, we received a lot of information, organization, etc from radio stations, even to my knowledge, BET started covering the events going on. It made a HUGE difference. More people knew what was going on, the people in that city had a voice that wasn't filtered by CNN. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:07pm
Makes fcking sense to me

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

His father, brother, cousin, nephew, all cops. This is a farce.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:07pm
i'm emotionally drained and i'm not even there. i keep feeling like i need to disconnect.

i hate that they're dragging this along
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 462>
  Share Topic