BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 601>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:19pm
Off topic, I wonder if Lawrence O'Donnell is still dating Tamron Hall
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:21pm
I've always hated that mofo from the Today Show, can't remember his name. Undercover racist prick.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:21pm
That's what happens when a movement is born out of an emotional response and not a tactical one

Eventually the emotions will wane and people will lose interest
If this movement is to be long term, we need to organize it.... and I hate to say this, but, especially for the next time this happens

Edited by Alias_Avi - Aug 19 2014 at 9:22pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That's what happens when a movement is born out of an emotional response and not a tactical one

If this movement is to be long term, we need to organize it.... and I hate to say this, but, especially for the next time this happens

I don't think people are losing interest so to speak, but they are tired. This is the 2nd week of protesting. I think the response has been tremendous so far despite the fact that it all stems from an emotional response to yet another murder. But I do agree that people have to get tactical moving forward. There's already been a next time. They shot that mentally disturbed man today (or yesterday, not sure). Other black men have been killed across the country while this is going on.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:28pm
That damn state refuses to do what's right. This is the 2nd week of protest!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:29pm
Crump is a good man but it's so damn painful to hear him talk. Lawd...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:35pm
But that's what I meant

People are mentally, physically and emotionally tired and there's no one to take their place because this event was unplanned

We need to organize a group specifically made to run these events

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I don't think people are losing interest so to speak, but they are tired. This is the 2nd week of protesting. I think the response has been tremendous so far despite the fact that it all stems from an emotional response to yet another murder. But I do agree that people have to get tactical moving forward. There's already been a next time. They shot that mentally disturbed man today (or yesterday, not sure). Other black men have been killed across the country while this is going on.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:37pm
Yall gotta take into account that the crowd is smaller because they're blocking the entrance and exit to the area. Its been getting like this for the past couple days.

Some folks are helping others in via side streets.

Theyre trying to give the illusion of having control after all the bad press.

Edited by Gkisses - Aug 19 2014 at 9:41pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:39pm
I can't believe don . Why would you say people are afraid to go to the young man" Bad Neighborhood" ? Since when ? People are at the murder spot praying and crying . I wish CNN would send that man to another station . Awful .
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:39pm
OMG

They just said Officer Wilson is going to be given the opportunity to testify to the grand jury Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 601>
  Share Topic