BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 423>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:20pm
Repost?

Ferguson Police Shooting Grand Jury Probe Starts Tomorrow
By

A grand jury will begin hearing evidence tomorrow in the police shooting death of Ferguson, Missouri, teenager Michael Brown, as violent clashes continued in the St. Louis suburb.
Witnesses are scheduled to appear before the grand jury, Ed Magee, a spokesman for St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch, said in a telephone interview today. The shooting sparked more than a week of violent protests in Ferguson.
The state grand-jury probe comes as federal officials are starting a civil-rights’ investigation into the death of the unarmed black teenager. President Barack Obama has ordered U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to go to Ferguson and meet with FBI agents and Justice Department lawyers handling the probe into the circumstances of Brown’s death.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Hes become kinda sexy to me. Never thought would happen.

do you watch greys anatomy? shytttt jessie could get it any day. i swear even my ex had a little man crush on jessie and i aint even mad LOL

Lol i havent since he's been on. I never thought he was unattractive just notas attractive as some made him out to be...and he reminded me of Arnaz from One on One.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:24pm
So there was a 2nd person killed today

Apparently, he was "brandishing a knife"
smh
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:25pm
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/18/ferguson-pd-busted/

They paid for the cigars. The comments on this article are actually pretty decent. Thumbs Up

(sorry if im late)
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:25pm
Regulating how people peacefully protest is so dictator-ish
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I must be sleep cause I didn't know about Jessie. LOL This does make him 1000 times more attractive.

--------------------------------------------------
 Retweeted by Teacake

Man upset abt keep-walking rule: "This isn't a parade." Police say they're just following governor's orders #Ferguson pic.twitter.com/NhvPQl8GVp

Embedded image permalink

Saw a Fox News reporter practically giddy about "tiring them out."
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So there was a 2nd person killed today

Apparently, he was "brandishing a knife"
smh

Yeah my SO just told me. Pinch
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:31pm
found this on LHCF

ATTENTION PEOPLE FOR #MikeBrown: If you want Bob McCullough off the case, call @GovJayNixon at (573) 751-3222. Call now & Retweet!

If you can't get through to @GovJayNixon voicemail, send an email from this page to remove Bob McCulloch. https://governor.mo.gov/get-involved...vernors-office
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

I've only seen a couple other people posting about it. Everybody else is on the ice challenge and other stuff
Yeah, the article mentioned about the ice challenge being shown more on peoples' newsfeed via Facebook. 
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:54pm
something interesting that they are discussing on LHCF is the fact that many blacks showed out to vote for Obama without a plan nor demands. We were more interested in getting him in there than actually getting anything out of it, so we shouldnt be surprised that he's not doing much for the BC.

Also there are some stating the sway of politicians for gay rights and stuff. A decade ago politicians would never push for gay marriage. Its because many gays put pressure on there local government first and worked their way up and never stopped the pressure. They didnt do it every 4 years they worked constantly. To the point that politicians realized "hmmm, these gays and pro-gay marriage people are all going to vote for me if I do XYZ for them. Then i'll definitely have this election in the bag" thats when you started seeing officials one after one pushing for the legalization of gay marriage. We need to do that too. Have clear objectives (their clear objective was the legalization of gay marriage) and bring it to officials. Let them see that there are enough people that want this to the point that if you do it you have the election in the bag, no contest. they will flock and tap dance to what ever we want to win votes. It starts with city mayors all the way to state officials. The officials that work with the gays dont necessarily have to care about gays, heck they could be homophobes but as long as a mass of gays are willing to vote for them they would do whatever. So we shouldnt wait around for a politician to take an interest in us, they are simple sniffing around for votes. They could be closet racists and will definitely fight and continue to fight for black rights if it meant being in office.

I think one of the reason why the politicians for all these years do things to appease the whites is because white people take voting very seriously. They are encourage to and are very engaged with the government. So if the whites want things in their favor and oppress others the officials whether they are racist or not will do it, because that will get them in office. So if a city Mayor hopeful wants to be elected and the town is half white and half minority but the whites vote more he'll do what they want. If the whites straight up tell him that they want the city more segregated he'll promise to do it because they will definitely get him in office. And our votes do make an impact, look at what it did twice for Obama. So one way to not let this fire die down is by being more active in your local government. Connect and talk with other blacks and stay informed of when elections are happening and go out and vote.

Edited by HaitianLuv - Aug 19 2014 at 9:06pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style