BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 301302303304305 601>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Hes become kinda sexy to me. Never thought would happen.

Yesss....I never paid attention to him until now LOL

I ignored him before..seeing him handle business has me looking at him different.  He sessy  now.  Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:40pm
I been eyeing Jesse...He could get it in a million ways!

whew... so where we donating to the flowers fund?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:40pm
You can send flowers and cards to the church . ^^^

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- Funeral arrangements have been set for Michael Brown, the 18-year-old man killed by police in Ferguson last weekend.

According to his attorney, Benjamin Crump, the funeral has been set for Monday, August 25, 2014 at Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church at 10 a.m.

Rev. Al Sharpton will deliver the eulogy and Rev. Michael Jones will officiate.

Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church is located at 5515 Dr. Martin Luther Kind Drive, St. Louis, MO 63112

Edited by india100 - Aug 19 2014 at 7:41pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:41pm
Yall must ain't see Jesse going off on CNN etc during the Zimmerman trial. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:41pm
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't know how to set a group thing up for bhm.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:45pm
Right?!? #Wheretheybeen

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I certainly did... and he doesnt just tweet...

http://www.advancementproject.org/people/entry/jesse-williams

Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams

A native of Chicago and graduate of Temple University, Jesse began his professional career teaching American, African and African-American History in low income Philadelphia public charter schools. From there Jesse moved to Brooklyn, New York and, after working in Manhattan law firms, began his professional acting career, performing off-Broadway at The Cherry Lane Theatre, under the direction of award-winning playwright Edward Albee in “The Sandbox.” Jesse can presently be seen as series regular, Dr. Jackson Avery in ABC's hit series “Grey’s Anatomy”. His feature credits include “Lee Daniels’ The Butler”, “Brooklyn’s Finest”, “The Cabin in the Woods”, "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" and the Western “They Die By Dawn.”

He is a spokesperson for The California Endowment’s Sons and Brothers Campaign.

Jesse founded the production company, farWord Inc. with his wife Aryn DrakeLee-Williams out of a desire to examine and affect the relationship between historical/cultural comprehension and the ways in which media content influences our [collective and individual] health and behavior. Through the development of valuable curriculum, literary, film/TV and new media projects, farWord Inc. is dedicated to developing the honest and innovative presence necessary for cultural leadership, creative and psychological independence.

Under the farWord Inc. banner, Mr. Williams is an executive producer of Question Bridge: Black Males, a transmedia art project designed to represent and redefine Black male identity in America. Question Bridge: Black Males was an official selection of the 2012 Sundance Film Festival New Frontiers and continues to be exhibited in museums nationwide. A special Father-Son themed experience was screened on Fathers’ Day at the 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival. With the generous support of The California Endowment, a full service website (QuestionBridge.com) has just launched to stimulate and support exchanges around identity among a critical mass of American Black men, before opening to all demographics.​

- See more at: http://www.advancementproject.org/people/entry/jesse-williams#sthash.GJYvhb9d.dpuf

Edited by JamCaygirl - Aug 19 2014 at 7:48pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:48pm
Spike Lee going off !!

I use the black own Florist below .

Forget Me Not Florist: St. Louis Florists - Flowers in St. Louis ...

www.forgetmenotstl.com/

7218 W. Florissant Ave St. Louis, MO 63136. (314)382-4700. (800)767-3999 ... $69.95. Send Flowers to St. Louis, MO with Forget Me Not Florist, your local

Edited by india100 - Aug 19 2014 at 7:50pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:50pm
You guys should just donate to the family fund.
Cause like my grandma said when my grandpa died "you can't spend flowers."
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:52pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 301302303304305 601>
  Share Topic