BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 301302303304305 426>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:06pm
related:
Embedded image permalink
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:06pm
I'm waiting until he arrives and starts answering questions but I actually feel like Eric is serious business on this issue.  Of course the right wing is already furious about him focusing on this and we are mad that he hasn't done enough. 

He needs to tread lightly but he better be bringing a big ass stick.  This police department if fabricating evidence and I hope they get caught red-handed.   I hope the FBI has already been secretly recording their asses. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:10pm

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

CNN says Obama is resuming his vacation on the Vineyard and as of right now has no plans of going to StL, but not to rule it out as possibility.

Qualified what are your thoughts?  Do you think he should?  I'm kind of torn on whether that will be good or bad.  Kind of yes, kind of noDisapprove

ETA:  actually what do all of you guys think?  been thinking about it since his last speech. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 19 2014 at 5:11pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:11pm
I think Eric will finally do the right thing , but Trayvon martin family deserves a decision on his murder . We never heard anything from Eric . Thanks for the info KfOXX . I leave and return to keep my BP down .
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:12pm
I legit wanna play this Stern Smile

*prints*

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

related:
Embedded image permalink
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:13pm
I knew the Trayvon Martin case would be harder because the bastard murdered that child in the dark quiet evening with no real witnesses.

Mike was killed in broad daylight in front of MANY witnesses.  If Eric can't win this case he should go on ahead and retire....

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 19 2014 at 5:13pm
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

CNN says Obama is resuming his vacation on the Vineyard and as of right now has no plans of going to StL, but not to rule it out as possibility.

Qualified what are your thoughts?  Do you think he should?  I'm kind of torn on whether that will be good or bad.  Kind of yes, kind of noDisapprove

ETA:  actually what do all of you guys think?  been thinking about it since his last speech. 

So, I am still sorting through my thoughts honestly K. Do I necessarily feel as if he needs to go to St. L right now? No, would I appreciate him being more assertive on the issue, ABSOLUTELY! What I am having a problem with accepting is his desire to continue vacationing with all thats going on right here on our home front.

My second issue is the 2 times he's spoken on the issue, he lumps it together with the issues in Iraq. I truly feel, that restoration of order in St. Louis is tantamount to the issues in Iraq.

Edited by Qualified - Aug 19 2014 at 5:36pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:38pm
Snippers taunting protesters

http://instagram.com/p/r5UI3WyHDb/
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:46pm

jackviolet:

The cop who shot a dog in front of its 6 year old owner was fired after outrage from the community and a “Justice for Apollo” campaign.

The cop who shot an unarmed black teen is on paid leave and remains protected by his department. So far, days of outrage and protest have still not brought any justice to Mike Brown.

In America, in 2014, the life of a black man is valued less than that of a dog.

Literally.

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:47pm
What is the NAACP saying about this? I wish there was a new organization lead by well versed and knowledgeable black people that organizes things like this. They can also be the ones that media outlets ask questions to and they give official statements. Because these white people have the entire government to speak nationally for them, we need that. an established trusted organization to act on affairs like this. Provide intelligent and successful lawyers to families, respond to the violation of constitutional rights, organize community events nation wide, etc. Because watching these videos of blacks speaking out there's so many that are well spoken, have brilliant ideas, and are extremely passionate about black culture but have no outlet. These young adults are spitting truth so eloquently and passionately, but are screaming to the open air. Imagine how powerful their voices and ideas could be if it were all funneled in one direction. These gang members are so smart and are screaming their frustrations in a beautiful way. They are not beyond helping, its just that there's no one listening to them and helping guide and construct their thoughts into a way that impacts the community. They have ideas on how to improve and are willing to pitch in but things are too disorganized.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 301302303304305 426>