FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 703>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Dumb, dumb, dumb.  I hope ppl don't accept this narrative.  Nelly got his ass tore up in Ferguson.  No mention of JCole though huh CNN.  Or Malik Zulu Shabaz.  Yt ppl stay out of touch.  

CNN knows what they doing. They want the least inflammatory people speaking up. Hell they probably asked keke to come speak with them too. 
Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

yes I was just about to post this. my friend is actually in this video. Her name is Cherrell. Was really eery listening to it. sounded like a ps3 action game. you could hear the fear in all their voices.

if you're on twitter, follow her. awkward_duck. she's been super active and involved. very proud of her.

Edited by callmeDEva - Aug 19 2014 at 3:51pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Thanks kfoxx. *hug back* :) 

Can someone please post the link to the petition for the attorney to recuse himself? THIS one matters a lot. 

Half of this man's family is in the police force. 

This is of paramount importance. There will not be a fair process with that man at the helm.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:54pm
Did you know that the fund for the murderer already reached U$32,000?

http://www.gofundme.com/SupportOfficerWilson
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:57pm
It raised money way faster than the memorial for Mike Brown... 32k in one day?!
The same people who donated for GZ are donating now...
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:05pm
exactly what i was going to say sexy. i'm not surprised in the slightest.

racist, white people are such cowards. aside from that small group who had their own rally for the police, most of them you would never know have hateful sentiments towards us. won't even show their faces at a kkk rally.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Thanks kfoxx. *hug back* :) 

Can someone please post the link to the petition for the attorney to recuse himself? THIS one matters a lot. 

Half of this man's family is in the police force. 

i also posted it on the thread about helping Ferguson

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/appoint-a-special-prosecutor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Did you know that the fund for the murderer already reached U$32,000?

http://www.gofundme.com/SupportOfficerWilson

Apparently, the one who created this fundraiser is a member of the KKK who thinks Wilson deserves a medal. Well, another member of the KKK disagrees and says that they are going against the code or whatever.
A few things I found worth quoting from the interview:

"Frank Ancona.. leads the Traditionalist American Knights, one of the largest branches of the KKK, approaching 10,000 members in the lower 48 states. Their headquarters are in Missouri. "

"We would like to look at what they're charging him with, what the police report says, to see what’s going on, and then we will decide if we will help him.""

"Ancona said that a number of KKK members are on the ground in Ferguson. He said that they are "patrolling neighborhoods where people are concerned and reporting to law enforcement in regards to what they are seeing." Members have been instructed not to wear their regalia in public or protest.

Some store owners also requested the Klan's assistance in protecting stores from looting. Ancona would not disclose which particular neighborhoods or stores are being watched by Klan members "for their safety.""

http://www.thewire.com/national/2014/08/kkk-disowns-kkk-fundraiser-for-darren-wilson/378689/

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 19 2014 at 4:11pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:15pm
I swear I want join the new black panther party. I dont even know where to begin :(.

I am all for the black ou. I need to find black farmers.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:24pm
Not sure if it's been posted but did anyone see the interview with the major on msnbc this morning? He said 96% of the black people in Ferguson are fine with the way things are and those that are unhappy are about a 2 block radius of apartment buildings. The other middle class black folks are walking their dogs along with the middle class white people living their lives just wow!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 703>