BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 422>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:06am
I felt a lot better after watching the autopsy assistant answer questions last night.  LO is a very good interviewer and asked ALL the right questions to get really specific answers on what the autopsy means.  Please watch if you still have questions about those 6 shots.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word-with-lawrence-odonnell/watch/brown-autopsy-assistant-discusses-results-319366723799
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:08am
Specifically the assertion that all of the shots hit him in the front is WRONG. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:12am
I'm also wondering if there was a shell casing in the car to show he shot him from inside the car. 

Its ridiculous how much we don't know what was found on the entire scene.  Where was the apartment where that one bullet entered in comparison to where the car and the body were?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Those white people wanted to get blacks killed, and then the same white people would turn to the press and say "i saw everything! those blacks attacked the police! it was self defense"

don't trust whites in the middle of a black crowd unless they are carrying their black/mixed child with them.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:23am
when i created this thread, i didn't expect it to get that close to 300 pages. i thought it would be another death that would make everyone mad, post their comments, and keep moving it back to random thoughts threads. I am glad the people in Ferguson said "fvck that" and showed the police that we'll fight for justice.

But I am feeling really pessimistic about all this and I think this as$hole cop won't be found guilty.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:31am
I swear I can't be around these clear folks today, I need to go home and work!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

when i created this thread, i didn't expect it to get that close to 300 pages. i thought it would be another death that would make everyone mad, post their comments, and keep moving it back to random thoughts threads. I am glad the people in Ferguson said "fvck that" and showed the police that we'll fight for justice.

But I am feeling really pessimistic about all this and I think this as$hole cop won't be found guilty.
then America best be ready .. Coz all hell will break loose

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:52am

The white guy on the left is the one who was trying to incite a riot last night. He came here from Chicago. #Ferguson pic.twitter.com/rHQLNUXGXc

Embedded image permalink
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:54am
 Retweeted by New Black Woman

#CNN anchor asking why don't ppl stay home at night & protest "all day long." Umm...because some ppl actually have jobs? #Ferguson

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ACLU ACLU wrote:

Parents of Trayvon Martin, Jordan Davis Share Their Loss at the United Nations

'Sitting in meetings in the United Nation's ornate Wilson Palace by the shores of Lake Geneva in the shadow of the Alps seems an odd place to discuss racial discrimination in the United States.

But the problems of racial discrimination quickly hit home at an event earlier this week that hosted the parents of Travon Martin and Jordan Davis, two unarmed young black men killed by armed white men claiming to be acting in self-defense. Made all the more powerful as it came on the heels of the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., their affecting and often harrowing testimony immediately erased the distance between Switzerland and the United States. It made the discrimination present and underscored the importance of the work being done here at the U.N.'s review of the U.S. record of racial discrimination.

The event hosted by the U.S. Human Rights Network came just before the start of the U.N. review of U.S. compliance with the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (CERD), which was ratified by the United States in 1994. Jordan's father and Trayvon's mother described their loss, unimaginable to any parent, with grace and a fierce determination to make sense of senseless acts. Recounting their families' memory of and love for their slain relatives, both parents expressed frustration and bewilderment over the failure of their sons' assailants and much of society to recognize the value of their sons' lives.

This theme of the devaluation of the lives of people of color ran throughout the comments of all of the speakers. They described their own and others‘ experiences, of immigrant child agricultural laborers working without the protections offered children in every other type of employment; black and brown women incarcerated for lengthy periods pursuant to unfair drug laws; black girls prescribed powerful and harmful psychotropic drugs based on behavioral expectations shaped by racial and gender stereotypes; families of color subjected to predatory, toxic mortgages; foreign workers subjected to virtual slavery by a severely flawed American guest worker program that invites labor trafficking and other abuses; and unarmed children shot after arguments about the volume of radios or for being perceived as a threat simply while walking down the street. Each instance described how people of color are denied their right to enjoy childhood, even their very right to life itself.

Civil and human rights are rooted in a belief in the fundamental value of every individual regardless of race or ethnicity. The advocates in Geneva appear before the United Nations in frustration and hope – frustration at the failure of the U.S. government to sufficiently assure the rights of all of its residents, and hope that pressure from the CERD Committee can assure American treaty compliance and affirm the fundamental value of all individuals.'

https://www.aclu.org/blog/racial-jus...united-nations

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style