BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 280281282283284 422>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:46pm
Lawd they forcing people leave or arrest
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I have a live stream from some random website that i hear the audio but there is no video (i need to download supm)..................tell me, is don lemon (i beleive its him) talking adn then a cop says "..with the exception of credentialed media"?

Yes, that's what they're saying in the loudspeaker. They want everyone that's not credentialed media to get out of there
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I have a live stream from some random website that i hear the audio but there is no video (i need to download supm)..................tell me, is don lemon (i beleive its him) talking adn then a cop says "..with the exception of credentialed media"?

Yes, that's what they're saying in the loudspeaker. They want everyone that's not credentialed media to get out of there

good! im up live 
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:49pm
"spoiling for a fight" ok rachel we done. im out.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:49pm
Confused

soon as they separate the media from the regular people, the police are gonna start their sh*t again.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:50pm
leave for freaking what?! They are peacefully protesting and we have the right to assemble. Why do the cops keep breaking it apart as if it's illegal??? And no political officials are noticing that this is a violation of constitutional rights? I hope a a ton of people gather evidence and sue the sht out of that city. Pretty much everyone there has a case.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:50pm
They're arresting folks right now
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:51pm
How is it not safe for media now? huhhhhhhhhhh? so what should the media be covering? the tumbleweeds? yow i never see such phuckery ever in my life. Fifty million cops on one side and then likkle bit of residents on the other but nope its not safe.

Now the arrests. I hope the persons being arrested call those lawyers that offered to their services pro bono.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:51pm
i've read up on several police officers who have been arrested for shooting fleeing "suspects" in the open while on duty. there is precedence for this sh*t. some were prosecuted, some weren't. but they at least they were arrested and tried in a court of law. these crackas just being fcking ornery on white pride principal alone.

Edited by noneyons - Aug 18 2014 at 11:53pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:52pm
Don is jerk . How dare you push the blue shirt man . CNN needs to replace his butt . Trying to up his career off his own people . I bet he talks about blacks at the bar .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 280281282283284 422>