BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 422>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

We've had shootings that have gone unpunished here also. The cops have impunity as well. It's just that the media won't bother coming up with outlandish theories like this. They'll tell you the police position but you won't have pundits pontificating all day that unimaginable theories are somehow remotely possible. I think the public is a little bit more sophisticated than that. White Americans are on some other sheit.

All of their miserable, pasty, hateful, cowardly lives.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:27pm
SMH @ don lemon trying to give Jake the credit for "trying to save you" to the dude who got gassed. Didnt even mention ole dude with the milk... and of course the guy couldnt see who helped him

I hope he sees the tape .
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:28pm

Jon Swaine @jonswaine 13m

Bunch of journalists got a heavy huff of teargas. This photographer went down, got milked #Ferguson

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:31pm
So they're aiming their guns at people for bein the street? Confused
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:33pm
Sh!t starters getting calked out.

http://instagram.com/p/r3dIYJyjk4/
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

@texas, you'd think them crackas would be like mofo it's time to give it up. i could be home with my wife and kids watching football or whatever sport is in season right now. but nah, they in it for the long haul. this is why i will NEVER even give even the SLIGHTEST impression that i side with them or blame my people for their shortcortcomming when its either or.

right!?! dude they tried to save u but u left no doubt, like zero doubt, and u gotta go to jail. even if i didnt care bout mike brown, i got bills to pay and elections to win. oh well if they drawing they line in the sand for their killer cop, so are we for our black youth. so proud of my ppl right now.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:34pm
That white journalist better run them white people don't like that . This stuff don't even look real.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:34pm
Don shut up . Thank you white man in the blue shirt for speaking on Trayvon . Tear Gas long term effects include blindness . Let my people go home . WTH .
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:37pm
Why the helicopters? ???
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:37pm
Wow

Rachel Maddow says this might be the first time Amnesty International has deployed their observers in America to observe human rights violations

I wonder if this is a direct result of what was discussed at the UN convention Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 422>