Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 267268269270271 610>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOLOL I like this white CNN reporter. He's so pissed.

He's standing in front of the police line talking sh*t to the camera "If anyone wonders why the citizens are so angry... THIS is why! There is NO THREAT right now (from protesters).. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for THIS *pointing at the cops*"

he mad

Yup, he was perplexed!
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:11pm
A Black man who was a guest panelist on one of these networks said that Ferguson was indeed brought up at the Geneva UN convention in regards to the US's compliance with Civil Rights violations

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It's amazing how the police continues to mishandle the situation even though the eyes of the world are upon them. Goes to show how incompetent they are.

I think I heard earlier that the Ban Ki Moon of the UN had made a statement on the situation in Ferguson?
I'm not entirely sure because I was interrupted by the doorbell
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:12pm
I hope the white cops don't hurt or kill Ron Johnson one of these nights and try to blame "rioters"... I wouldnt put it past them

Edited by Lite Brite - Aug 18 2014 at 10:13pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:13pm
Yes in some states Jolie or you can order online.^^^ A black man invented gas mask . The police are ready for war and people are not afraid . Nothing but a setup . I hope we have some type of defense . OMG !!

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

A Black man who was a guest panelist on one of these networks said that Ferguson was indeed brought up at the Geneva UN convention in regards to the US's compliance with Civil Rights violations

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It's amazing how the police continues to mishandle the situation even though the eyes of the world are upon them. Goes to show how incompetent they are.

I think I heard earlier that the Ban Ki Moon of the UN had made a statement on the situation in Ferguson?
I'm not entirely sure because I was interrupted by the doorbell

OK, that's probably what I heard. I could have sworn I heard Ban Ki Moon's name be mentioned
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Yes in some states Jolie or you can order online.^^^ A black man invented gas mask . The police are ready for war and people are not afraid . Nothing but a setup . I hope we have some type of defense . OMG !!

Wow. And I thought this question was to silly to ask. It's crazy to me. Just finding out that you could walk into a Walmart to get bullets in the first place just blew my mind. The U.S. is a weird place.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:17pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:20pm
Thanks, JamCay.

I'm seeing one of the cops lined up with all his gear talking to his fellow officer on the left and laughing. Some of them are really elated at playing G.I. Joe with their toys.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:22pm
Look like the white anarchist are trying to get things popping. Those with blow horna are calling them out

http://instagram.com/p/r3VU1zDRHM/

http://instagram.com/p/r3VpRHGDPH/

Edited by Gkisses - Aug 18 2014 at 10:25pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:23pm
I think we need toxicology on CeeLo Confused

Ok question? Do you think the #Ferguson tragedy will help change the content of now what is considered hip hop? Black music?our music? Or no

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 267268269270271 610>
  Share Topic