BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 269270271272273 423>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Here we go !! The curfew was lift to shoot people . NO !!

Oh sheit. Do you have a live stream link, India?
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:59pm
CNN reporter "I dont know why theyre (police)  standing here preparing for such an armed confrontation when the crowd has already heavily dispersed"
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:03pm
It's amazing how the police continues to mishandle the situation even though the eyes of the world are upon them. Goes to show how incompetent they are.

I think I heard earlier that the Ban Ki Moon of the UN had made a statement on the situation in Ferguson? I'm not entirely sure because I was interrupted by the doorbell
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:05pm
I can't get the link to post . CCN LIVE STREAM . Pastors are trying to help on a truck and horns . Protestors are not doing anything !!
A set up to shoot !! OMG . President Obama better call in now !!

Edited by india100 - Aug 18 2014 at 10:07pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:07pm
Obama took his phone off the hook
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:07pm
Dumb question but do they sell gas masks at the gun shops in the U.S.? I'm starting to think that every black household should be equipped with at least one for occasions like this. I mean, hell they sell guns and bullets at Walmart, don't they?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:07pm
LOLOL I like this white CNN reporter. He's so pissed.

He's standing in front of the police line talking sh*t to the camera "If anyone wonders why the citizens are so angry... THIS is why! There is NO THREAT right now (from protesters).. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for THIS *pointing at the cops*"

he mad
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Obama took his phone off the hook

He's feeding Michelle strawberries...
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOLOL I like this white CNN reporter. He's so pissed.

He's standing in front of the police line talking sh*t to the camera "If anyone wonders why the citizens are so angry... THIS is why! There is NO THREAT right now (from protesters).. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for THIS *pointing at the cops*"

he mad

Yup, he was perplexed!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:11pm
A Black man who was a guest panelist on one of these networks said that Ferguson was indeed brought up at the Geneva UN convention in regards to the US's compliance with Civil Rights violations

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It's amazing how the police continues to mishandle the situation even though the eyes of the world are upon them. Goes to show how incompetent they are.

I think I heard earlier that the Ban Ki Moon of the UN had made a statement on the situation in Ferguson?
I'm not entirely sure because I was interrupted by the doorbell
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style