Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 610>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:18pm
Yikes I just saw the video of a guy getting arrested for drinking Arizona tea on my newsfeed. smh
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:18pm
hmmm she had me up until that last sentence...."discrimination ppl BELIEVE they face here"? nope nada nein negative. its a proven fact.i dont care if a cop offered u a ride lol
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:23pm
They keep mentioning that Josie bytch and she wasn't even there! Why are they giving her statement more weight than that of those who were actually there??? This is pissing me off to no end!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

^She sounds White

She has a Haitian last name though
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

hmmm she had me up until that last sentence...."discrimination ppl BELIEVE they face here"? nope nada nein negative. its a proven fact.i dont care if a cop offered u a ride lol

Yea that was off
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:27pm
pathologist asst on msnbc going over the autopsy again. saying again the gun shot patterns corroborate with mike brown witness stories.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:28pm
If I'm running towards someone to attack them.. I'm not going to have my head down to charge at them from 20 feet away

He wasn't 5 yrs old. Dumb ass lie
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:29pm
we better hear about this indictment by friday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

If I'm running towards someone to attack them.. I'm not going to have my head down to charge at them from 20 feet away

He wasn't 5 yrs old. Dumb ass lie

That is the silliest allegation I've heard so far. So Mike already has several bullet wounds into him, he's at a distance from the cop, yet his impulse his to CHARGE the officer? What is he, a fukking bull who just saw a red flag? How stupid do they think we are?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:36pm
The sheer silliness of this scenario. And yet they keep repeating it over and over and over. They really think of us as animals without functional brains.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 610>
  Share Topic