Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 611>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Yes india.  My son said this morning that "there is a lot of anger and sadness" around this house.  I just kept typing...Cry
I can relate .
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

This sheit making me bitter, like REALLY bitter. 

Three white women were broke down on the interstate yesterday and it was hot as phuck. My bf asked if I thought he should help. I looked at them pale h03s and said "bae keep driving". Phuck them. We are expected to treat them better than they have ever treated us. They have no respect for us as human beings. 
i would have helped Confused

I would never get out of my car to help a stranger on the side of the road. I have heard too many nightmare stories of what happens to people who do that.

How do you know its not a set up to rob/kill you.....people are crazy nowadays.....

........I would have called 311/911 or whatever the non emergency number is and tell them that there are people in need of assistance on the side of the road while keeping it moving.......

so if this was a sista you would have all told me to keep it moving ?

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/if-you-cant-do-it-would-you_topic271171.html

What are you talking about? 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:41pm
Basically Obama's speech was softer than a roach pissing on carpet... I was unmoved- but I knew that I would be... shout out to my lowered expectations, I was not disappointed.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:42pm
That fckn brother's keeper bulls-it
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:43pm
God don't even like lukewarm

Same reason Brown was stopped is the same reason why tanks and cops in military gear came out to the protest before there was even a need to... this idea that Blacks are inherently violent and animalistic, can not control our rage, is the gas that fuels White paranoia
livi123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote livi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Basically Obama's speech was softer than a roach pissing on carpet... I was unmoved- but I knew that I would be... shout out to my lowered expectations, I was not disappointed.

LOLDead
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:46pm
Yall watching CNN? 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:47pm
So every time a black man is killed and they need a quick reason they will say that they reached for the gun, got it...because unarmed black men lovvveee to try and pry guns out of holsters and sht
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:52pm
How did he try to grab the gun was in it's holster? I'd be interested in knowing what side his holster was on

Who ties to grab a gun, runs away when they couldn't, stops and turns around to taunt and then tries to charge toward a person who is several feet away and holding a gun?

Dumbest story I've heard twice
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

So every time a black man is killed and they need a quick reason they will say that they reached for the gun, got it...because unarmed black men lovvveee to try and pry guns out of holsters and sht

EVERY.FREAKIN.TIME! They always say that they were attacked and they tried to grab their weapon. Once maybe, twice meh. But everytime???? Niqqas runs when they see the cops they dont try to fight you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 611>
  Share Topic