Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 436>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:29pm
he was very neutral. like a msnbc analyst noted, big difference from his reaction to this & trayvon's.

i'm so tired of people focusing on the looting. did I miss something on twitter? (because that's who i trust anyway). some groups tried to loot the other night but residents defended and stood in front of business. and last night mcdonalds was broken into in order to get milk for the protestors who had been bombed with tear gas. has there been burned buildings or something i'm missing?

and the part about black men committing crimes. what in the entire .

his speech is only going to further fuel american's opinions for darren wilson and against michael brown. they're going to say "look..even the BLACK president knows what it is."

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I literally have no idea WTF Barrack just said.  Somebody did ask if it might be a good idea for him to go there.  I think that's a dumb question but he didn't answer anyway.....
President age 30 years . You check out the Moustache ? The man left his vacation . I can tell by the man hoarse voice smoking is in the vacation plans . I wish he said more , but I will wait again before I change my views . The man is tired. I wish President stop talking after speaking on how many men of color are locked up and killed . Do your children ask you or hubby questions about Ferguson ? TIA

Edited by india100 - Aug 18 2014 at 4:31pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:31pm
The whole thing came off like it wasn't any part of any conversation he's been having outside of the press.

The one thing I can say is that his administration is currently investigating the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager at the hands of a white police officer.  That's pretty much a buried lead, very unusual and unprecedented.  I hope they took this step because they saw that statement, the autopsy and the witness statements and smelled a big rat.  I didn't realize they were doing more than observing and recording.  They are looking for a crime and this is a federal agency that doesn't waste time or resources on things they find unsubstantial.  

I wish I knew more about this but I think it means that if the DOJ finds probable cause to arrest him he would be taken in to federal custody. 

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

This sheit making me bitter, like REALLY bitter. 

Three white women were broke down on the interstate yesterday and it was hot as phuck. My bf asked if I thought he should help. I looked at them pale h03s and said "bae keep driving". Phuck them. We are expected to treat them better than they have ever treated us. They have no respect for us as human beings. 
i would have helped Confused

I would never get out of my car to help a stranger on the side of the road. I have heard too many nightmare stories of what happens to people who do that.

How do you know its not a set up to rob/kill you.....people are crazy nowadays.....

........I would have called 311/911 or whatever the non emergency number is and tell them that there are people in need of assistance on the side of the road while keeping it moving.......

so if this was a sista you would have all told me to keep it moving ?

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/if-you-cant-do-it-would-you_topic271171.html

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:33pm
Yes india.  My son said this morning that "there is a lot of anger and sadness" around this house.  I just kept typing...Cry
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:35pm
Come on now, Bunz..You know shyt ain't equal.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:38pm
Oh Obama....brotha is gray he's so neutral. Nice plug for "my brothers keeper" to remind FELLOW BLACKS that he is doing something for us personally. However, since it's induction in February I have yet to hear/read about the impact it's causing and trust me I've been checking. The last I heard is that he is now including Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans into the mix...basically it's been rendered useless. I am so sick of seeing a Black man as president and waiting with baited breath for him to say something directly for and too his people and always feeling disappointed.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Yes india.  My son said this morning that "there is a lot of anger and sadness" around this house.  I just kept typing...Cry
I can relate .
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:39pm

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

This sheit making me bitter, like REALLY bitter. 

Three white women were broke down on the interstate yesterday and it was hot as phuck. My bf asked if I thought he should help. I looked at them pale h03s and said "bae keep driving". Phuck them. We are expected to treat them better than they have ever treated us. They have no respect for us as human beings. 
i would have helped Confused

I would never get out of my car to help a stranger on the side of the road. I have heard too many nightmare stories of what happens to people who do that.

How do you know its not a set up to rob/kill you.....people are crazy nowadays.....

........I would have called 311/911 or whatever the non emergency number is and tell them that there are people in need of assistance on the side of the road while keeping it moving.......

so if this was a sista you would have all told me to keep it moving ?

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/if-you-cant-do-it-would-you_topic271171.html

What are you talking about? 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:41pm
Basically Obama's speech was softer than a roach pissing on carpet... I was unmoved- but I knew that I would be... shout out to my lowered expectations, I was not disappointed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style