BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 600>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:56pm
Can someone give me a rundown on what Obama said?
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:56pm

jcoleknowsbest:

jcoleknowsbest:

I wouldn’t trust this new commander… where did he come from all of a sudden?? And he black in a town that has was basically a sundown town… with very few black people on the police force…. y’all betta watch him….

Bringing this back because we knew the game that these folks was trying to play with this coon…

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:58pm

seekingwillow:

[Image desc tweet: Max Fisher - ” Police Captain Ron Johnson, American hero and savior of Ferguson, just arrested a bunch of journalists for observing his police crackdown.”]

maybenotboring:

the difference 7 hours makes

___

Anyone thinking the black man dancing to the tune of white bosses was a hero, and not a baby-kissing diversion; needs to wake the up.

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Just the juxtapose between "Iraq" and "Ferguson" in the "Watch Live" Yahoo headline is pretty profound...

extremely

Edited by keepgrowing - Aug 18 2014 at 3:59pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Can someone give me a rundown on what Obama said?

blah, blah, bla, blah, blah

He sending Eric to Ferguson.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:00pm
I literally have no idea WTF Barrack just said.  Somebody did ask if it might be a good idea for him to go there.  I think that's a dumb question but he didn't answer anyway.....
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:03pm
What got me was when he said black people commit crimes..and they should be prosecuted for those crimes.   It was also as though he was saying we need to pull ourselves by the bootstraps, regardless of our history.  I'm trippin and trying to piece together what exactly he did say.  Obama deflected and went around the question so much that mid-way through it I forgot what the last question was..
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:03pm

iroh:

2damnfeisty:

"14-year-old Parkview High School Freshman, Caleb Christian was concerned about the number of incidents of police abuse in the news.  Still, he knew there were many good police officers in various communities, but had no way of figuring out which communities were highly rated and which were not.  

So, together with his two older sisters: Parkview High School senior Ima Christian, and Gwinnett School of Math, Science, and Technology sophomore, Asha Christian, they founded a mobile app development company– Pinetart Inc., under which they created a mobile app called Five-O.

Five-O, allows citizens to enter the details of every interaction with a police officer.  It also allows them to rate that officer in terms of courtesy and professionalism and provides the ability to enter a short description of what transpired.  These details are captured for every county in the United States. Citizen race and age information data is also captured.

Additionally, Five-O allows citizens to store the details of each encounter with law enforcement; this provides convenient access to critical information needed for legal action or commendation.”

Read more here. [x]

Black Excellence

!!!!!!!!!!

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:17pm
K_Camille he was literally rambling.  He said that and I guess he was responding to the rights wing arguments but he wasn't effective in what he said.  He seemed off message.   Seems really off his game on this TBH.  
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:20pm
obama ain't sh*t.  his writers f=don't know what to write and it shows.

ummmm I'm not trusting any journalist.  I feel like some might be trying to egg the cops on for a story.  SOmehow someway it keeps going back to them
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 600>
  Share Topic