BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 423>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I respect the Attorney from Trayvon case , but I feel the family should choose another prominent lawyer when we go to Trial . I sent CNN a message to stop airing that racist lawyer from Trayvon case . Please join me . Very disrespectful after Trayvon family lost a clear murder case without any type of Justice . I am waiting on Jamie Foxx ?

Why do they need another lawyer?
It's not like he's the prosecutor. 
White people on the jury will recall the man from Trayvon Trial and lie about not discussing the case . I am not saying the family should fire him . I think we need at least two lawyers to speak on forensics and the case in general .
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:51pm
Freudian slip? LOL

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Please don't get caught up in this weave narrative. 
Weed is only illegal because its cheap and easy to make.
Weed is not even a thing to argue about.

The only people afraid of "refer madness" is old white people.  Any white person under 50 who uses this argument is lying...they know better. 

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:52pm
TRUST ME.....I smoke probably more than that boy ever has, NOBODY wants a confrontation with police while they are high. He more than likely wasn't high he just had it in his system from a previous session. 

Weed also isn't going to make you charge bullets like a retard either. I'm sick of people using weed as a way to demonize blacks. 

Barack you got one shot ni**a. NO more of your pu$$y ass "we've uhhhhh....gotta do better...uhhh" speeches. If you can't call whites on their sheit we aint got NUN to talk about. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:52pm
OMG Coon Alert

CNN Coon Alert
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:54pm
I'm uncomfortable with the character assessment being made of Crump.   Just really, really uncomfortable.   He is very competent.  He has proven himself as such.  

Opinions are opinions but the ones I'm forming about these comments are taking me to a dark place right now.  I'm just gonna pull back right hereLOL 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:54pm
I want the friend to keep talking to catch her lies . One they claim the cop had no idea a robbery occurred . She said he saw something in the child hand and stop due the recent robbery .   
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:56pm
Come on KFoxx I ride hard for my people I would never say this in public lol in my car I say eff Obama but I would never say it out loud.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:57pm
No. I would not advise a 6'4 260 pound black man to pull up next to three white women on the side of the road for sheit. 

Why? So they can say he was trying to rob them? 

Shoulda had AAA.......
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:58pm
Are there any updated live feed links? The ones that I had are no longer working.
My friend that is a STL elected official is on fire right now b/c they had to cancel the rally they had scheduled from 4-7 b/c the National Guard has blocked off a large number of streets. I still dont know if she means pedestrian traffic, car traffic or both.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:59pm
Like I said, I'd hire Crump as an adviser... he's obviously very smart

But if I can barely stand to hear you talk, I'd rather not have you talk for me

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair