Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246247248 531>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:52pm
I just read that there will be NO CURFEW TONIGHT! Is that correct? I read it on the facebook page Justice for Mike Brown.
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

JUST SAID the wound on his arm is CONSISTENT with someone walking away. The wound on his right arm!

So he changed his mind about them all being from the front?

I'm at work, can't watch :(

There was one that seemed to graze the inside of his right arm that could've been shot from the back.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:59pm
@ this point sexy I'm not ready to say without the cops statement and the rest of the autopsy.

With that said I don't know if he'll be convicted and serve time.  The entire police department (local and county) covered for him and if his story very different from what the witnesses and the evidence say I think the coward will kill himself.  As long as the PD supports him he's okay. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:59pm
He will be arrested. People are angry and not arresting him will send people over the edge. If they want to keep angry black folk out of their precious white neighborhoods they better arrest him. Rest assured, someone will reap what Darren Wilson has sown.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

QuestionDo you guys think the murderer will be arrested?

Serious question. State your answer, please.

YES

I think the state/local police are still wanting him to get off

BUT the feds are gonna arrest and try to make him take one for the team in order to calm black folks down and go back to being complacent and think we really made some kinda change

Now, of course they're going to do everything they can to make Mike and the black community look like sh*t in the process though

Edited by Lite Brite - Aug 18 2014 at 2:03pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:03pm
For some reason i don't feel like a trial and likely acquittal would make these protesters go away. They already know the system wasnt made to work in their favor.

Ps. Im so tired of ppl quoting MLK...dunno why but it annoys me
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:08pm
I have to admit though the number of inconsistencies and the pure shadiness of the PD is unusual.  They're not used to having witnesses and video out there like this.  They are usually brazen and bold with their side of the story but in this case they're just hiding.

And I am actually imagining that the first few cops on the scene looked at his car, looked at the body, looked back at the car and back at the body and heard everybody screaming at them that their boy just murked somebody and finally looked at him like WTF did you do?

And then they went to work on damage control/cover-up/motive.  Called everybody and they mama. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:11pm

President Obama to deliver a statement today at 4pm on #Iraq and situation in #Ferguson.

3rd time.  Y'all watchingLOL

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:12pm

Larry Klayman: "Racist in chief" Obama siding with "black brothers" in #Ferguson http://bit.ly/1pAAeje  pic.twitter.com/VsuqqB7cLd

Embedded image permalink
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:12pm
So they've clearly been carefully putting a story together by analyzing his gunshot wounds and his toxicology reports to put together a case for Officer Wilson

Funny how the friend of Wilson said "he charged after him which made him think he was on something"... umm clearly he already knew the boy had something in his system because he's had the last several days to analyze his body

How is this even ethical? Every evidence that comes from that PD has to be considered contaminated. Nothing they've done thus far indicates that they wouldn't go above and beyond to protect this officer

This story shaping up to be a Trayvon Martin case rehashed

Best believe if this Officer is never arrested or if he is tried and found not-guilty, all bets are off

Life is so unfair... I can't
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246247248 531>
  Share Topic