Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 438>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:45pm
Ok y'all but we knew there was gonna be weed in his system LOL nobody gets cigarillos to smoke them with the tobacco inside

Who knows if he was high at the time of the incident, but yeah the weed in his system is probably the only thing they say that we don't need to question

But as far as it making ppl aggressive...they can have a seat
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:49pm
The friends version. Of the cops account doesn't add up with the stories being told by the cops or the convenient store.

1. They said he didn't know of what happened at the store. Also said there was no call made by clerks.

-friend says he thought he was a suspect from store.

2. No call for back up prior or post by cop. Call made by news crew

-friend states he called for backup peior to leaving truck.

3. Victim turns around and says dont shoot surrendered

-friend states he runs away then turns around and says you're not going to shoot me then runs back toward the police . While taking what we know now to be atleast 6 shots.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by AmandaKay AmandaKay wrote:

The 33-year-old trumpet player has performed around the world, even playing for President Barack Obama. He has a clean record and is a role model for youth.

But he said it's not the first time he's been pulled over and released. This time was simply the worst.

“That's just, again, the life of a black guy, that looks like me, dresses like me, talks like me,” said Allen.

New Blacks need to read about this. This man is a role model, but he is black, and that was not enough for him to be stereotyped and stepped on.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

QuestionDo you guys think the murderer will be arrested?

Serious question. State your answer, please.

the way it is going now
I doubt it 
this is some bullsheit
we have to get shot and beaten, still for some fcuking justice
let me log off before I turn up 
I got to go and work with these yt people tomorrow Sleepy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:50pm
QuestionDo you guys think the murderer will be arrested?

Serious question. State your answer, please.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:51pm
If hes arrested he'll be out on bail and on some house arrest sh1t like GZ in some secret location.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:52pm
I just read that there will be NO CURFEW TONIGHT! Is that correct? I read it on the facebook page Justice for Mike Brown.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

JUST SAID the wound on his arm is CONSISTENT with someone walking away. The wound on his right arm!

So he changed his mind about them all being from the front?

I'm at work, can't watch :(

There was one that seemed to graze the inside of his right arm that could've been shot from the back.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:59pm
@ this point sexy I'm not ready to say without the cops statement and the rest of the autopsy.

With that said I don't know if he'll be convicted and serve time.  The entire police department (local and county) covered for him and if his story very different from what the witnesses and the evidence say I think the coward will kill himself.  As long as the PD supports him he's okay. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:59pm
He will be arrested. People are angry and not arresting him will send people over the edge. If they want to keep angry black folk out of their precious white neighborhoods they better arrest him. Rest assured, someone will reap what Darren Wilson has sown.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style