Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 610>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.95  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:10pm
Officer Wilson's account as told by a close female friend, apparently

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Was this posted?

Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:10pm
Who the eff cares if officer Wilson is "struggling"?.. Unless they mean struggling for breath, FOH...
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:11pm
Still why ain't the guy arrested
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:12pm
my exact question
what is it going to take for him to be arrested?
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:13pm
Weed doesn't turn you into a raging maniac though. Its makes you calm and hungry. Everyone knows that.

They aint even trying. They should have said he was hopped up on Red Bull or something.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

thepeoplesrecord:

New Orleans PD shoots unarmed black man in the head, doesn’t report incident for 2 days
August 17, 2014

While most of the nation’s attention has been focused on the police shooting deaths of unarmed African Americans around the country — most notably Michael Brown and Ezell Ford — one story managed to slip under the media’s radar. News of a young African-American man shot in the head by a New Orleans police officer on Monday managed to go unreported because the police department never released details about the shooting.

he is cuteEmbarrassed

oh boy, I was fvcking wrong. Kill Blacks Open Season is still on:

Officer involved in Monday shooting had body cam turned off

NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) -

An officer who was involved in a Monday shooting that left a man hospitalized turned off her body camera just before the incident.

MORE

New Orleans police said Officer Lisa Lewis got into a fight with a man during a traffic stop on Mimosa Court in Algiers. During the altercation, she shot 26-year-old Armand Bennet in the forehead.

Bennet's attorney, Nandi Campbell, said her client never resisted, and she claims the officer fired a second shot at her client as he ran away.

The officer's attorney countered that Lewis had turned her body camera off because her shift was about to end and she was on her way back to the Fourth District station when she initiated the traffic stop that led to the shooting.

"What good is the camera if officers are able to take them off and just put them on the side?" Campbell asked. "There's supposed to be some sort of checks and balances, so if we have an officer who has no problems shooting at a man two times. Why should I be surprised that she took the camera off? I'm not surprised at all."

It's unclear yet if there's any other video from the scene.

"We want the officers to wear body cameras when they're engaged with somebody in the public, and we know many times that is going to happen and sometimes things happen very fast and they might not be able to," according to NOPD Chief Ronal Serpas. "But I don't know yet. I haven't seen this case."

Serpas said Lewis and the suspect had gotten into a scuffle a week before Monday's incident, and Bennett got away. He said that prompted the NOPD to issue four different warrants for Bennet, which led to Monday's stop.

The shooting and the events that led up to it are under investigation.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:15pm
so the body camera is a great idea, the problem is when a cop turns it off, hurts a civilian, and nothing happens to the cop. this b!tch needs to be fired. I am glad he survived.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

so the body camera is a great idea, the problem is when a cop turns it off, hurts a civilian, and nothing happens to the cop. this b!tch needs to be fired. I am glad he survived.

if it is law that they should wear it
them turning it off would be breaking it
and they should be punished for it 
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

if it is law that they should wear it
them turning it off would be breaking it
and they should be punished for it 

They've already made excuses for them turning it off..they stick by their rogue cops..

"We want the officers to wear body cameras when they're engaged with somebody in the public, and we know many times that is going to happen and sometimes things happen very fast and they might not be able to," according to NOPD Chief Ronal Serpas. "But I don't know yet. I haven't seen this case."

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:30pm

Officer Wilson's account as told by a close female friend, apparently

Was this posted?

guilty, we got a rambo cop on our hands
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training