Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 461>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:31am
100 ppl had a rally for the cop last night in st louis...no tear gas for them
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:40am
I think the cops want to shoot more people . A simple solution would be to set up a Large area for protest and leave the people alone .

West Florissant is a dangerous place to be in the street . People drive way over the speed limit . Arrest the cop if you want peace . We have a clear case of murder and they know it . I think we should leave children at home during the evening protest to avoid a war our generation never witness . The black cop can't stop the racist chief and his desire to kill more of our people.

BHM owners should pay for a few members that have a desire to protest . I want get graphic , but as a nurse I Pray the family can handle the condition of the child body .
The funeral home is one of the best. I went door to door again with my church after early service Sunday . Many people broke down and cried when we came to the door . I organize a youth meeting with the help of my church . Young Christian are confused and ready to leave the church and hurt some folks . Feel free to send a message if you need info on flights or Hotels near Ferguson . God Bless .
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:51am
^
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

with his sexy hoodie wearing azz
he could get alllllll the panties Heart
#bae LOL

LOLOL i JUST said the same thing! "Hmmm Yardgirl was right all this time, jessie could get the panties" him and mr locs in the cornerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Have we heard from Midwest since his last post about the underground anarchist scene? whether by Pm, email, tweet etc
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:09pm
I think calling in the national guard will just make this worse 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:10pm
Youre so wonderful Ms India
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Chile' where the white gays at that like to appropriate our struggle tho'? 

THIS
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

They must be tired of clear bullsh&t too....yet still no sign of beyaki and jay coon.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I think the cops want to shoot more people .

Yes they do. They are itching for "kill blacks open season", but they know blacks finally snapped, after watching so many being randomly killed this year. I have said and will say again: if the blacks in Ferguson stop the protests, the police will continue to kills blacks.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:26pm
Black people be like....

https://vine.co/v/M9XlePrPBAm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 461>
  Share Topic