BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 219220221222223 417>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Not sure if this was posted. ..Nelly and T.I response to protestor

both Nelly and T.I. spoke with TMZ about the recent events.

"I understand the frustration, but we have to strategize before we overreact,” Nelly, a St. Louis native himself, said. “We don’t get no do-over on sh*t like this, so we have to do it right the first time."

Nelly added, “Ain’t nothing happen no different that hasn’t been happening. At the end of the day, we should have waited to strategize first and take all the right steps to organize."

T.I. also commented on the nature of the protests, urging for strategic movements.

"We needed to play chess instead of checkers,” he said. “We should have waited to see if justice was going to be served first. We shouldn’t have played our strongest hand first."

TMZ also reports that Nelly plans to initiate a scholarship fund in the name of the murdered youth. Besides the Country Grammar rapper, T.I., Kevin Hart, and Al Jefferson will reportedly be the first to pledge “$15,000 a year in college tuition to teens chosen by the Brown family.”

WTF are these idiots talking about? Wasn't Nelly promoting frosted Cheerios when it all went down?
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:04pm
"We should have waited to see if justice was going to be served"?

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:08pm
The rally here in LA attracted a lot of people; I didn't go but from the pics on the page, it seems that it was packed. The family of Ezell Ford lead the event. The event was for Ezell Ford's death 8/11/14 and Michael Brown's 8/9/14.

Here some pics:

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:11pm
Those are 2 witnesses with the same story about Ezell Ford. I think if the people of Ferguson hadn't started the riots and fighting back, LA would also have let LAPD get away with murder again.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Not sure if this was posted. ..Nelly and T.I response to protestor

both Nelly and T.I. spoke with TMZ about the recent events.

"I understand the frustration, but we have to strategize before we overreact,” Nelly, a St. Louis native himself, said. “We don’t get no do-over on sh*t like this, so we have to do it right the first time."

Nelly added, “Ain’t nothing happen no different that hasn’t been happening. At the end of the day, we should have waited to strategize first and take all the right steps to organize."

T.I. also commented on the nature of the protests, urging for strategic movements.

"We needed to play chess instead of checkers,” he said. “We should have waited to see if justice was going to be served first. We shouldn’t have played our strongest hand first."

TMZ also reports that Nelly plans to initiate a scholarship fund in the name of the murdered youth. Besides the Country Grammar rapper, T.I., Kevin Hart, and Al Jefferson will reportedly be the first to pledge “$15,000 a year in college tuition to teens chosen by the Brown family.”

This is why I don't like when celebs do things outside of what they know how to do.
They aren't intelligent. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:32pm
"We"? Ni**a what "we"? 

There is no "we". You are no longer a "we". You are a them. Your skin folk aint always your kin folk. My mama taught me that. If you aren't standing with us that means you are standing AGAINST us. J. Cole went down there. Kimora said something and is donating and she has more money then both of yall. IRONICALLY both of yall fit the profile for what police officers view as target practice, and yall aint said a word but now it's a "we"? 

Some blacks feel like they can pay there way out of blackness. 

Yall were MUTE when this sheit went down. We aren't "waiting" for white people to do the right thing anymore or waiting for yall bytch asses to donate 1/4th of what you brag about in songs and videos to the cause. Phuck you. 

This the same ni**a that went to jail.....and within less than a month went back asking for us to still be #team_TIP and not judge him.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:34pm
Like they gonna take advice from a Brotha who pretended to save a fake suicide jumper.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:45pm
B.O.B and Tyrese

hotnewhiphop
7 7 4

B.o.B Deletes Controversial Tweets About Michael Brown Following Backlash
By Trevor Smith, Aug 15, 2014 at 06:31 PM 32,229 Views 42 7 128
B.o.B Deletes Controversial Tweets About Michael Brown Following Backlash

B.o.B backpedaled on his tweets suggesting that protesters are being hypocritical in their reaction to Mike Brown's death.

Protests in Ferguson are still going strong following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown last week in Ferguson, Missouri. In fact, the marches have stretched all the way to New York City, as Times Square was filled with supporters of justice for the slain teen just last night.

Plenty of musicians have echoed similar sentiments toward the situation, with J. Cole and Elle Varner each releasing songs of support today. B.o.B also weighed in on the issue on Twitter today, but his contributions were far less positive.

In a tweet sent this afternoon, Bobby Ray accused protesters of contradicting themselves with their actions, saying "so Antwon will shoot 12 people in a week and y'all be like "FREE TWON!" a cop shoot a Brotha and y'all riot... ok... #facts". He then criticized social media activism, writing, "y'all ain't gonna REVOLT!!! I bet y'all won't overthrow the government of nothing!! All you gonna do is TWEET!"

Of course, the tweets were deleted almost immediately, though it's unclear whether it was B.o.B himself or his label that decided to pull them.

Vision Implementer        ✔ @Tyrese
Follow
How many Trayvon's and #MikeBrown's have we lost since Trayvon? And Mike Brown??
12:14 AM - 17 Aug 2014
283 RET

500 + teens and young adults died in chicago murder is on the news locally there everyday - why is this overlooked..??
Vision Implementer        ✔ @Tyrese
Follow
I could be wrong but It seems that black people HATE black people more deeply than any other race these days- it hurts my heart-
12:24 AM - 17 Aug 2014
@Tyrese
Follow
Police using excessive force and heartlessly murdering OUR innocent youth will NEVER be acceptable period -
12:18 AM - 17 Aug 2014
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:51pm
I really hate it when Tyrese talks.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 9:00pm
He has been known to say stupid things often.usually its in regards to(blk) women.

Edited by Gkisses - Aug 17 2014 at 9:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style