Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 216217218219220 533>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

are we sure he wasn't just walking by? that smile is tight and he looks slow

BWAHAHAHAHALOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 7:47pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

hmmmm @colorblind on his shirt. i hope this movement doesn't turn into something else. the media is already trying to spin this on them
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 7:56pm
Not sure if this was posted. ..Nelly and T.I response to protestor

both Nelly and T.I. spoke with TMZ about the recent events.

"I understand the frustration, but we have to strategize before we overreact,” Nelly, a St. Louis native himself, said. “We don’t get no do-over on sh*t like this, so we have to do it right the first time."

Nelly added, “Ain’t nothing happen no different that hasn’t been happening. At the end of the day, we should have waited to strategize first and take all the right steps to organize."

T.I. also commented on the nature of the protests, urging for strategic movements.

"We needed to play chess instead of checkers,” he said. “We should have waited to see if justice was going to be served first. We shouldn’t have played our strongest hand first."

TMZ also reports that Nelly plans to initiate a scholarship fund in the name of the murdered youth. Besides the Country Grammar rapper, T.I., Kevin Hart, and Al Jefferson will reportedly be the first to pledge “$15,000 a year in college tuition to teens chosen by the Brown family.”
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:00pm

"I understand the frustration, but we have to strategize before we overreact,” Nelly, a St. Louis native himself, said. “We don’t get no do-over on sh*t like this, so we have to do it right the first time."

Nelly added, “Ain’t nothing happen no different that hasn’t been happening. At the end of the day, we should have waited to strategize first and take all the right steps to organize."

T.I. also commented on the nature of the protests, urging for strategic movements.

"We needed to play chess instead of checkers,” he said. “We should have waited to see if justice was going to be served first. We shouldn’t have played our strongest hand first."

TMZ also reports that Nelly plans to initiate a scholarship fund in the name of the murdered youth. Besides the Country Grammar rapper, T.I., Kevin Hart, and Al Jefferson will reportedly be the first to pledge “$15,000 a year in college tuition to teens chosen by the Brown family.”

WTF are these idiots talking about? Wasn't Nelly promoting frosted Cheerios when it all went down?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:04pm
"We should have waited to see if justice was going to be served"?

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:08pm
The rally here in LA attracted a lot of people; I didn't go but from the pics on the page, it seems that it was packed. The family of Ezell Ford lead the event. The event was for Ezell Ford's death 8/11/14 and Michael Brown's 8/9/14.

Here some pics:

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:11pm
Those are 2 witnesses with the same story about Ezell Ford. I think if the people of Ferguson hadn't started the riots and fighting back, LA would also have let LAPD get away with murder again.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:23pm

This is why I don't like when celebs do things outside of what they know how to do.
They aren't intelligent. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:32pm
"We"? Ni**a what "we"? 

There is no "we". You are no longer a "we". You are a them. Your skin folk aint always your kin folk. My mama taught me that. If you aren't standing with us that means you are standing AGAINST us. J. Cole went down there. Kimora said something and is donating and she has more money then both of yall. IRONICALLY both of yall fit the profile for what police officers view as target practice, and yall aint said a word but now it's a "we"? 

Some blacks feel like they can pay there way out of blackness. 

Yall were MUTE when this sheit went down. We aren't "waiting" for white people to do the right thing anymore or waiting for yall bytch asses to donate 1/4th of what you brag about in songs and videos to the cause. Phuck you. 

This the same ni**a that went to jail.....and within less than a month went back asking for us to still be #team_TIP and not judge him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 216217218219220 533>
  Share Topic