Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 528>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:58pm
I don't think they are using this situation to do harm. The police have lied to the media and are covering up the details of a murder. They watched somebody on their block get shot and left in the sun for 4 hours. Now they are watching as the details of what's going on be spun into a story of theft. 

I don't care if they loot. Looting is common with riots, that's not a black thing, that's a very much American thing. White people loot and riot every year. EVERY YEAR for stupid sheit. Football, surfing, etc. Never are they considered thugs though. 

I'm not here for black folks "guarding" stores. These stores are going to write this sheit off. 
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

All irrelevant tactical diversions will not be humored by me. I dont care if he stole one shoe and left the other. 

I hope that mutherfukka sheitin himself with anxiety. I hope he fears for the safety of his family. I hope he fears for his life. He deserves to feel what our people have felt for being black living in a white controlled world. I hope his family is worried. I hope he has nightmares about the scene. I hope he's questioning himself. 

White people act like they want this sheit to stop? Charge the bastard with murder. 

Not even holding my breath with the nightmare part. These mutherfuccas think it's their mission in life to destroy black life. I do hope he's sh*tting his pants though
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:15pm
bet 50 the clerk turned him down because he didnt have an id....jus sayin
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

bet 50 the clerk turned him down because he didnt have an id....jus sayin

Wow, you are probably right. He would have had to show id.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:18pm
There are people there who don't care about mike brown. And are using this as an opportunity for their own agenda. Just read the tweets from the people on the ground. Mostly out of towners, anarchists & the small number of people who are doing it just because.

A member of the community who had been positively protesting thought a curfew could do the same thing; weed those people out
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:24pm
Oh, I thought you were talking about the looters. 

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:25pm
I am against looting. Even if the store owner is able to write the theft off.....store owners' may decide to move from/not open stores in certain neighborhoods to avoid future problems.......then you end up with neighborhoods where it's easier to buy a gun than a tomato.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:28pm
I don't condone it, but I don't care about it. I certainly am not going to stand in front of a store and use my body as a shield to prevent people from breaking and taking sheit. Awfully sweet of them, but wouldn't be me. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:28pm
msnbc will show the unity rally they're having indoors. mike brown's parents will be there
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:17pm
i really like ron johnson's speech
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 528>
  Share Topic