BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 418>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

That lawyer seemed dazed and confused to me. I wouldn't trust him to represent my interests in anything
i think the lawyer is actually smart, to me it seems the lawyer is more of "we know nothing, dont put this on us, we didnt call the police, we didnt even know the shooting was connected to us, these were 2 separate incidents"
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:32pm
So I'm saying they found out about the tape from Dorian, not the store owners.  He was interviewed by county and FBI together for 2-3 hours.

Ferguson police didn't even wait for the owner and clerk to return.  They walked in and TOOK the tapes to try and help Darren Wilson out. 
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I think the police went to the convenience store and got that tape well after the fact.  That police report is suspicious as fck because it names Dorian and Mike as suspects AFTER Dorian gave statements of their whereabouts

So basically they went to the store looking for a motive for their killer cop.  Not because a distraught store owner called about a robbery. 

There is no way they knew about this, regardless of who it was, until later that night.  The report was labeled 11:51am and Mike and Dorian supposedly walked in at 11:52:38.  Argument started a minute later.

Police are clairvoyant or lying

The end.

good point. they only pieced it together after this ordeal blew up.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:33pm
The only reason to really discuss the tape is that it shows a deliberate effort by Ferguson PD to throw up this smoke screen.  Other than that it has NO value. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I think the police went to the convenience store and got that tape well after the fact.  That police report is suspicious as fck because it names Dorian and Mike as suspects AFTER Dorian gave statements of their whereabouts.

So basically they went to the store looking for a motive for their killer cop.  Not because a distraught store owner called about a robbery. 

There is no way they knew about this, regardless of who it was, until later that night.  The report was labeled 11:51am and Mike and Dorian supposedly walked in at 11:52:38.  Argument started a minute later.

Police are clairvoyant or lying

The end.

Makes sense. They showed up to the store way after the shooting, and with a warrant, conveniently.

Doesn't even look like anybody showed up at the store and talked to either the woman who called or the clerk before that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:37pm
It's like they didn't investigate the alledged theft at all and just showed up a few hours later (or the next day, not sure) with a warrant?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

That lawyer seemed dazed and confused to me. I wouldn't trust him to represent my interests in anything
i think the lawyer is actually smart, to me it seems the lawyer is more of "we know nothing, dont put this on us, we didnt call the police, we didnt even know the shooting was connected to us, these were 2 separate incidents"

You have a point
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:41pm
Watch these 3 autopsies all show different toxicology results Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:41pm
At the end of the day, ballistics is gonna refute the cops' version of events, considering what all the witnesses are saying. The question is will they find some obscure reason not to indict and if they do, will some white jury do the right thing. They're stalling and deflecting way too much

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 17 2014 at 1:41pm
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:41pm
I'm so tired of them talking about the "violence" of the protestors.....The violence is coming from the police force!

They shot someone and tried to pass it off as a drive-by. A drive by on a street that was closed off -_-

The person that was shot last night, according to twitter, was shot by a police officer.

The large MAJORITY of the protest has been peaceful. TF!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 418>