Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 531>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:00pm
And his friend clearly put whatever they took back. What is the clerk saying about this!?
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Can people tweet this along with me?

I'm in.  Post your tweet for me please.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:04pm
Femme, I don't see the money. I just see him leaning over the counter. One could assume that he's paying for his purchase in doing that but it's not clear. Why would he push the store clerk on his way out?

In any case, I don't think any of this is relevant
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:04pm
OMFG

Video showing him exchanging money. Why is the media only focusing on camera angles 3, 6, and 7? What happened to 1, 2, 4, and 5?

This smear campaign will go down in history.

Can people tweet this along with me?
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:05pm

And his friend clearly put whatever they took back. What is the clerk saying about this!?

that's what I really want to know. he's released no official statement or done any interviews, right? everything has been word of mouth. i wonder if he's on some kind of gag order
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:07pm
What kind of "robber" goes to the front counter?!?!???

Why didn't Dorian mention that he paid or what the altercation was for?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:10pm
A few mins ago, did cnn say they were gonna talk to the clerk? I'm thinking I misheard though because they haven't mentioned again
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

What kind of "robber" goes to the front counter?!?!???

Why didn't Dorian mention that he paid or what the altercation was for?

The media didn't ask him anything about this altercation because nobody knew.  His statements to FBI and county haven't been released but his lawyer said he told them every single thing that happened from the time he got up that morning until the shooting.  Including what happened in the store. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:12pm
Oh yeah..store owners version of the story via his atty coming up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 1:16pm
To me the video looked like he originally might have taken the gars when he thought the clerk wasn't looking and passed them behind his back to his friend, then the clerk probably said something that pissed mike off about it and he was like.. fck it I'm taking these too

But I'm blind and can't see the money, so that would be good
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 531>
  Share Topic