Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 461>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:45am

Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:48am
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:49am
I'm not on twitter but my mother just told about someone tweeting how Jesse Williams is the first White person to take accountability for White Supremacy

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Aug 17 2014 at 8:49am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:51am
^are you watching cnn? he's on there
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:54am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

^are you watching cnn? he's on there

I am , the tweet came while he was on.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 9:07am
what's this I hear that mike brown actually paid for the rellos? did they announce that on the news?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:05am
^^ No and without audio that's going to be speculation.  Or unless Dorian confirms it.

If you look at the tape objectively it looks like a normal transaction and then something goes wrong.  There is an argument and it escalates.   Dorian actually placed the ones Mike handed him back on the counter.  

Total speculation on my part but I'm thinking the clerk was charging more than he thought they should cost and he gave him what he felt they should cost.

Another rumor is that the store said they never called police.  If that's true it makes sense the issue was about how much he paid.  Or maybe he got mad and said fck you and just took them.

Nobody knows, pure speculationLOL

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 17 2014 at 10:06am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:09am
I originally thought it looked like an argument of some sort. I do not believe he went there to solely steal something.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:11am
He waited for the clerk to get to the counter and then the transaction started.  It does look like he either handed money to someone or placed money on the counter. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

I'm not on twitter but my mother just told about someone tweeting how Jesse Williams is the first White person to take accountability for White Supremacy
Stern Smile Pinch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 461>
  Share Topic